BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Heather M.
Temple, GA
I think this product is by far one of my favorites! I just bought a bottle and have almost used it all! Best part is you can literally pour it directly onto your eyes!!! Not that I do, but it generally takes my eye makeup off with zero irritation. At under $7 for a bottle, it's totally affordable and super effective. I remove my makeup first with this at night thenbjust wash with soap and water, and moisturize! So simple!!!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Just purchased this micellar cleansing water and have been using it for a few days now and I like it. It's gentle and works so well. I wash my face first then use a cotton all to wipe away left over dirt. I have yet to use this only instead of pre washing but so far so good. Paid about $6.99 at target. Walgreens had it for $7.99
Brittny H.
Waukesha, WI
It's a nice makeup remover but leaves my skin feeling oily and not in a good way and I still end up with mascara and eyeliner residue when I wake up the next morning.
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
I have tried so many makeup removers from wipes, creams, liquids. This is by far my favorite , it works like a charm! With a simple cotton pad you can remove all of your makeup with no pulling or tugging, especially on sensitive areas like your eyes. It's located with the cleansers in my drug store and I will absolutely continue to purchase this product. It is under $10, can't beat it!
Rusty C.
Wichita, KS
I LOVE this product. It's a perfect and simple way to cleanse your face which is perfect for those on the go. Just place it on a cotton pad and lightly brush it across your skin. No need to rinse!
Jordan D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this stuff! I use it nightly to take off my makeup. Gentle enough to use on my eyes, and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue. I have continued to repurchase this!
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
A great staple in your skin care routine, light and simple. No real smell, doesn’t make your face tight or dry. Nice big bottle and is a great affordable price as well.
Amanda S.
So my friend Amanda received a package from the company and we had a testing party!!! This product leaves your face feeling so fresh and smooth!! Removes makeup like a charm and is very sensitive at the eye area!!! It is amazing!!!! I give this product 5 stars it feels good! Clear skin wanted ?? Get this product removes all make up
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I used this product for the first time and I must say it did clean up my makeup. The I my thing I didn't like was the smell of it but overall it's a very good product.
Cece c.
Amazing product, I bought this at Walmart on a whim, but I will forever keep using it. I apply it on a cotton pad and wipe areas with make up and it comes right off.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.