BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jenni S.
I'm in love with this!! Seriously it's become my go to cleansing water for taking my makeup off. I use this with cotton rounds right before washing my face at night. It takes off mascara really easily and it doesn't burn my eyes. The packaging it pretty great.
Julia S.
Uniontown, OH
I use this every night for my makeup remover. It doesn't make me break out or dry my face out. I put it in a pump nail polish bottle so I can push my remover pad on it and it works great. Stay clear of your eyes because it can burn if it gets into your eyes
Victoria P.
Brooklyn, NY
YES. I didn't even know that they came out with one until I was in the drug store last week! It really gets rid of all of the makeup, dirt, and oils off of your face! Some products like this burn your eyes when taking off eye makeup but this one doesn't! I bought the one that removes waterproof mascara!
Cara M.
Carlsbad , CA
LOVE THIS PRODUCT! it is so gentle while extremely effective. I have used it even after washing my face and it removed hidden makeup and dirt. It leaves the face squeaky clean without drying it out. It is also relatively easy on the wallet. Highly recommended!!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
I bought this product with the hope of replacing my daily face wash.
Even after wiping my face down my skin still felt dirty and like I had makeup on. When I use the water to remove makeup it took a lot of elbow grease to get every trace gone. I'm not a fan.
Maria S.
Abilene, TX
Besides the up and up makeup wipes I bought at target, this is my absolute favorite makeup remover. For an amazing price you get an amazing product that cleanses and easily removed makeup. I don't have to scrub at my eyes with this, and matte lipsticks wipe off easily. A must have for any makeup lover.
Kayla B.
This stuff is seriously amazing. I've never had something that removes all of my makeup, especially my mascara, so well! It's not the best price depending on where you get it, but I've seen higher priced items that are the same as this. Definitely recommend.
Emily B.
Goshen, OH
Best cleanser I've used in awhile! It doesn't leave my face feeling oily or gross! It would be nice it it was more of a pump kind of packaging but it's still easy to use. To me it's kind of pricey because it doesn't last me that long but I do wear makeup every day. Overall I would say it's worth it though.
Fatima A.
It is charming!!!! for cleansing, leaving the skin fresh and soft, looks like the face of a baby .... also relaxes your face after a day with heavy makeup and moisturizes the skin, moisturizes!..Compared to other brands opt for this and buy it, it is very good
Nicole Z.
New Paltz, NY
Does exactly what it says it does: takes off makeup without water easily and calmly. Haven't had any issues with irritation and plan on buying it again soon once my first one runs out. Must have for back to school light makeup days and night out makeup nights!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.