BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I can say is excellent product brings quite well removes makeup leaves the skin soft , fresh and clean skin is fairly priced , its fragrance is pleasant not irritate me love the transparen't base plate
with pink top she is very cute not feel soapy and does not sting eyes
Makiya C.
I don't think this gets my makeup off completely. I bought it right after Garnier released it so I paid double the price it is now. I think it’s a great start or finishing product with getting makeup off but I always use it with something else just to make sure all my makeup is off. I like that it lasts a long time too
Angie L.
This product is the best ! It's my favorite makeup remover now and it's really affordable. I like that it works like if it was a toner and it removes a lot from the pores and it removes all of my makeup from everywhere in my face just like it says on the bottle. I truly recommend anyone to use this makeup remover !!!
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
This is the best for removing eye makeup specially because first of all I have sensitive eyes and this one is so gentle it doesn't irritate them like Simple one does at all also it removes almost all my eye makeup even waterproof products I prefer it over my Bioderma one.
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Love this stuff. I usually go for oil based makeup removers but it's crazy how this works with no oil in it. Actually removes all your makeup and looks like you just washed your face after using. I just ran out and am going back to the store tomorrow to buy another one!
Kirstie B.
I use this product nightly and every morning. it removes all my stubborn products without leaving my skin dry and itchy. it removes even my waterproof mascara, leaves me feeling hydrated and does not smell overly perfumed. it is a staple in my house and in my pro mua kit!
Elizabeth Lea R.
Owensboro, KY
Love how this stuff removes my makeup and hydrates my skin. The packaging is really cute and easy to get product out off. It's the perfect drugstore price and it's definitely worth it. I'm going to buy some more soon as I've almost run out of the one I have! Recommend to anyone looking for a good makeup remover/toner.
Katie K.
Love this cleansing water! It's incredibly light and does a great job removing all the makeup and refreshing my face skin after a long day. Unlike some other products, it doesn't leave any greasy residue and any leftover product easily washes off by water. It does the job!
Marjorie S.
Woodland park , Nj
This is my favorite under rated beauty product on the planet. Make remover wipes can be expensive and harsh. The micellar water literally cleans your face without harshly rubbing your skin or leaving your skin oily or dry. I keep a bottle and some cotton round at my office, in my gym bag, and of course at home. It's a part of my daily beauty routine.
Grace L.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product. I use it to remove my face makeup after I use the blue one to take off my eye makeup and I just love cleansing waters becauae it is not harsh to the skin and even though I always go in with another cleanser after, it feels so nice and light to go over my face with this before anything else.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.