BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Jessica G.
The best make up remover EVA! Make literally melts right off your face with Micellar water. I don't know where this has been all my life but since I was introduced to this bottle of magic I am hooked. It's about $9 a bottle and let me tell you a little goes a long way. I also have the water proof version which is awesome for eye makeup removal.
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
love this product because it is not greasy!!! most makeup removers I have tried I have hated because it makes my face all greasy and I feel like I need a shower after taking off my makeup.. but not this product! doesn't smell, great price, great packaging and no greasiness... definetly would repurchase!!
Apoorva B.
Stamford, CT
I bought this product out of curiosity because there are not a lot of products similar to this. And boy was I glad I added it to my vanity. It makes my face feel less oily and fresher than when I use regular makeup removing wipes. Best purchase ever.
Thea R.
Meridian, ID
I just recently started using this and it took a few cotton pads fully soaked to take the makeup off. It did sting a bit on my eyes or maybe that was just my makeup getting into my eyes idk but I liked it so far and am excited to continue using it.
Kendyl R.
Norman
I use this every night and morning and have for over a year. It's super cheap and lasts for quite a while. It's so gentle on my skin and super refreshing. The water where I live isn't the best so I use this instead, and I always feel so clean after. There isn't any greasy residue and I feel like my face is actually getting cleaned rather than just rinsed off. Not super fragrant either which I appreciate.
Jennifer D.
I love this stuff! It is pretty amazing at getting off makeup with little effort. I have found that sometimes it leaves a little bit of mascara on my eyelashes, but maybe that's because I'm not scrubbing it off hard enough. Overall great product though.
Sally S.
Omaha, NE
I've always had trouble with makeup remover and face wash; it always made me break out and dried me out. Until I found this. This is my holy grail go to that I use twice a day for dirt and makeup. Please do yourself a favor and pick up a bottle!
Maria V.
This is my favorite makeup remover, this bottle is around $7 and it lasts me for several months. I remove my makeup with a washcloth and q-tips and it works really well. If anyone is looking for a good makeup remover, then give this one a shot.
Andrea H.
Pasadena, CA
I love how gentle this product is and that it's so much more affordable than bioderma. It's great for cleaning your face after a long day of makeup. I love that it has no scent what so ever. It's a great product to add to any skin care routine.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
I bought this about less than a week ago and I'm in love. Works like magic, literally. Gentle but effective, completely gets off my makeup and isn't harsh on my skin. I use this as either my second step if I'm being lazy or third if im being thorough. Either way I use this and it's the best makeup remover that doesn't smell, doesn't feel weird and doesn't hurt my eyes. I will buy this until the end of time.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.