BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Molly P.
Duluth
for the price, i really enjoy this product. it's light on my face and the smell isn't over powering. very gentle and helps control my breakouts well :) i'm half way through my first bottle and it's lasted me about a month so far. two months of product for a small price to pay :)
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
I bought the blue one, and I really love it!.Feels like I'm removing my makeup with water, It doesn't irritate my face, not even red. I have acne problem and believe me is a great product .But I do rinsed since I have active acne I don't want any chemical in my skin just the medicine.
Chanise M.
Brooklyn, NY
Before I wash my face I make sure that I take all my makeup off this does such a great job of cleaning my face, I have even cleaned my face with this by itself and fallen asleep and my skin the next day is just fine no breakouts! I don't know what I would do without this stuff!!!!
Bethany K.
Louisville, KY
I have alway heard awesome stuff about micelles water, so I found this one day after work and decided to try it. I am soo GLAD I did, it is definitely one of my on-point product. I takes away any kind of make up in minutes and leaves your skin feeling awesome as well. If you have try it yet, go buy some!!!
Kimberly J.
I admit I was unsure about this product when I first bought it. I quickly changed my mind after the first use, it's definitely become part of my nightly routine. It takes all my makeup off. I even use it after I come back from working out. It gives my face a nice refreshing feeling.
Crystal W.
Sparta, NC
Loved this! I have very sensitive skin so I was very uneasy using this but wow the results were amazing! it took off all my makeup without rubbing off half my skin or applying 6 tons and I didn't have to keep my eyes shut and pray that it didn't run into my eyes and burn like crazy
Sarah N.
Love this clenser!! Have the blue bottle (waterproof) & this pink (regular) version. They both remove my makeup without stinging my breakouts or my eyes. This quality makes this remover a top contender in my bathroom essentials.
Jessica M.
Sacramento, CA
I was sent this to try out about a month ago, and I can honestly say I adore this product. I haven't tried Garnier before just because Personal Preference, but After seeing how well this product work I wish I had found it sooner. It always washed my make up off quite well and never left my skin feeling dry or course. I have semi- sensitive skin in my cheek and eye area, and This make up remover never irritated it. I would strongly recommend this product.
Habiba Y.
Sausalito, CA
I bought this cleanser from CVS as a replacement for makeup wipes. Its nice and gentle on the skin. It took three cotton pads to fully remove my makeup. I am not a professional makeup artist so amount of makeup on my face was less. But my skin did feel refreshed after using this. I gave 4 star because it took more time then wipes.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I've been using the Simple Micellar Water for a while, and since I'm always looking for something even better, I decided to give this a shot. I must say, I am very impressed. It does a great job removing all the makeup, leaves your skin feeling clean. This will be my new favorite!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.