BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
faith c.
San Diego , CA
This make up remover by Loriell takes off all of my make up with one swipe I'm not even joking you take off my waterproof make up and even at my Kylie Jenner lipstick so if you have problems taking off your waterproof make up or your 24 hour make up by This
Andrea D.
San Diego , CA
Great product for all skin types I noticed a difference with my skin in a couple of days. Have to say on of the best products I have used in a long time to remove make up and dirt. I brought the whole line because of one product.
Jessica M.
TEMPLE, GA
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water is the absolute best make up remover I have tried!! It removes your make up so easily with no scrubbing! It is extremely gentle and is great for all skin types and doesn't leave you feeling dry.
khalie s.
norman, OK
This is the best makeup remover I have ever used. I will never use another makeup remover in my life now that I have found this. The product helps me take my makeup off so smoothly and I can literally feel the makeup dissolving. Of course I still wash my face but this really aides in getting the makeup out of your pores. It is affordable and can even be found at Walmart. It lasts quite a while and I just put some on a cotton pad and use three or four per face. I can’t live without this in my life. Seriously.
Ale M.
Odessa, TX
I have real bad sensitive skin and always tend to break out, i tried this and so far I love it !!!! It don't irritated or burn my skin it feels like water, and it has no smell or oils to it... it's amazing I recommend this to anyone, plus its not expensive at all!..
Lia D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good micellar water, I was not disappointed with it. Ive bought these at Target at least a couple times and they did a great job at removing my makeup, however they did leave a slight oily film on my skin. I wouldn't mind using it again, but there are other kinds of micellar waters that don't leave an oily residue so I would prefer to purchase those instead
Brianna L.
San Antonio, Tx
A really nice alternative to makeup wipes. This is a lot more gentle on the skin and does get the job done with less effort. I do have to purchase cotton pads with this product and I use two pads each time I clean my face just to make sure that there is not any left over product on my face. It makes my skin feel really refreshed and clean.
Sara A.
Dallas, TX
I have an oily tzone, and I use this all over my face, especially to remove eye makeup. I wash my face first and then use this to remove leftover makeup. I use it at night and in the morning, whether I wash my face in the morning or not.

I love it! It has definitely become a staple in my morning and evening skincare routines.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
First of all- I love how big the bottle is! This will last me a lot longer than the usual makeup wipes that I use to remove. This stuff is amazing and takes off all of my makeup and dirt in one application. My only complaint is that I do have sensitive eyes and it still stings, which I didn't expect it to.
Neidy A.
Burnsville, MN
Great for taking all makeup off your face and mostly eye makeup that is hard to take off and it actually makes your face so good. Love this stuff and I highly recommend it for everyone. This is unique. Since I found it I've been loving it. One of my favorite products.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.