BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chrissy G.
Westport, CT
This stuff is awesome! It's great to use when you want to refresh your face and touch up your makeup, or just when you are taking everything off at the end of the day. It's very very light and works well on eyes without burning them or making me scrub at them and irritate them. I would recommend not getting the one that removes waterproof makeup though because I feel as if that one leaves an oily residue. The normal pink one is the best.
Irina K.
Staten Island, NY
Wow. So happy this finally came over to the USA. I have loved bioderma Micellar water and this definitively can compete with that product. The container lasts for ages and make it worth the expense. This is great at removing eye make up and I can use it with abandon.
Purple d.
Ledyard, CT
I've wanted to try the Bioderma one but honestly it's just a bit too pricey for a bottle of Miscellar Water so I decided to try this one out. It was only $10 and does the job of removing my makeup pretty well! It doesn't irritate my skin so that's definitely a plus.
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
This stuff is great for removing make up - even waterproof! I do cleanse my face still after I use it but this definitely gets the process started off well. It doesn't leave an oily residue on the area you cleaned off either which is nice. Overall, I would recommend this!
Elizabeth A.
Middletown, OH
This product is much easier than using other face washes or makeup removers! You apply to a cotton pad and wipe your face clean and you don't have to rinse it off and it dries just like water! It also takes any mascara off easier than any cleaner I have used before.
Tessa P.
Dallas, TX
This does clean my face without stinging or drying and leaves it feeling hydrated. It takes a few swipes to get pesky eye makeup off though, and can feel a little bit greasy.
Cynthia D.
Pearland, TX
I love this for cleaning makeup before I use my foreo Luna mini 2 and it's so good at removing all makeup face and eyes. I use it with a cotton PAD. Also when I don't have much makeup and I am feeling lazy I just use this alone without going in with a face wash and it works just as good
Andell E.
Hickory, NC
I was so nervous to try this out, but I went out on a limb & bought it. I just finished my first bottle & I'M IN LOVE! It is such a gentle cleanser and in my opinion, works for every skin type. It was amazing for getting off face makeup and cleaning the skin. Some days when I was in a rush, I'd use it to "refresh" my skin and go on about my day. It never broke me out and really cleaned out my skin. I'd definitely give this a try!
Kristin W.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff! I use the one with the blue top for water proof makeup and its amazing. I am a mascara junky and scrubbing my eyes to get it all off use to wear on my eye area but with this miceller water it just comes right off, of course you have to rub a bit but it take it off and afterwards there's no oily residue feeling it truly feels like you used water. I highly recommend I do want to try other brands but for now this is my go to.
cristin s.
It can really clean my face from my makeup and any dust that stick on my face
The water feel really light on my face and make my face fresher and cleaner than without it
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.