BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
Love this product. It perfectly removes make up and its very easy to use.I love this stuff! I was skeptical at first because I have VERY sensitive and acne prone skin. This product is gentle yet very effective in taking make up off. I use this with another water based moisterizer and my skin has never been better. Thank you Garnier!!
Erika S.
Stevens, PA
I really like this stuff. It removes all of my makeup no problem. I don't wear waterproof stuff though- if you do they have the kind with the blue lid that removes waterproof makeup as well. I'm still not sure how it's different from other makeup removers though.
Candice J.
Absolutely love this stuff. I had my doubts but after trying it I'm looking to purchase more. wipes all my makeup off with ease. leaves my skin feeling smith and clean and I dint have to wash with any water afterwards
Conchy V.
California
I have been using this micellar water a few months ago and I have to say that I was so surprised, yes it cleanses your skin very well without living it oily .No need to use soap after and not drying at all .Love it !
Leilani E.
Pharr, TX
Love this!!! I decided to give it a try and fell in love with it. It takes my makeup off very easily. I use it when I'm too lazy to wash my face at night. This is way better than makeup removing wipes. It has no scent which I appreciate. I Love it and I will keep buying it.
Michelle S.
Port Hueneme, CA
I was very curious to try out micellar water since it seems to be popping up every where lately. I was pleasantly surprised to see how easy and effective it was. Stubborn makeup takes a couple wipes, but it is relatively gentle and didn't dry my face out. I love using this!
Dawn L.
Amarillo, TX
I really liked this product I normally just use face wipes to remove my makeup then use a facial cleaner. All I had to do was put some on a cotton ball and it took my makeup right off and I was able to clean my face. It did not leave an oily reside behind. I love this product.
Josephine S.
Absolutely wonderful! This takes off all my makeup in one swipe and I don't need to purchase makeup wipes anymore... Great product, will continue to buy. It leaves my sensitive skin so refreshed and literally wipes away all dirt. I yuse this also on my neck and behind my ears 👌
Jessica W.
Wylie, TX
This product should be at the top of EVERY girls or guys Must Have List! It works wonders for your skin. It's not just a makeup remover. It's a whole beauty regimen wrapped up in one miracle bottle. It cleanses, tones & even moisturizes leaving you skin feeling #Refreshed & #Glowing!
Tina M.
Bloomingdale, MI
I am not to impressed with this product. Kind of reminds me of baby oil in water which works just as well to remove makeup. I used it to remove my eye makeup and some of the product got into my eyes. It didn't burn or hurt but it blurred my vision and took me a bit to rinse out. Plus it did not remove my water proof mascara I had to rub a bit to get it removed. Try baby oil first.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.