BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Amy D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I've tried a few different Micellar cleansing waters and this is by far my favorite one. I purchased it at Target recently. It leaves my skin looking and feeling refreshed, hydrated, and super clean. It doesn't bother my sometimes sensitive skin because it's very gentle. If you haven't tried a Micellar cleansing water and have been wanting to try one, I definitely recommend this product!
Sydney W.
Marietta, GA
Best makeup remover I’ve ever used. I used to use makeup wipes but switched to this after the wipes started making my face burn. I put a little bit of this on my erase-your-face rag and it works like a charm!
Devina W.
Bridgeport, CT
Absolutely in love with this micellar water. It is amazing... I've never used anything like it. It is so refreshing and it cleans your skin so well, it gets rid of your make up and it is so gentle on the skin. I have absolutely no complaints at all about this product. I'd recommend us to all of my friends, in a matter fact I would recommend this product to anyone. I absolutely love it.
Jewilliam G.
Hayesville, NC
This is the first Micellar Cleansing Water that I have tried. I find that I have to remove my eye makeup off with a different product after scrubbing my eyes when use this. It leaves a sticky film on my face, as well. It states no rince and no harsh scrubbing...I do not agree. My skin also feels tight and dry after use. I look for a one and done makeup remover. Clearly, this product is not for me. A bit of a disappointment as I love Ganier Skin Active.
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
Huge bottle of cleansing water for an affordable price! I purchased this at Walmart. Make up and dirt was removed with ease. No sticky residue. My skin feels a lot softer. I have oily skin and through out the day; my skin feels icky. I use this a pick me up. So refreshing 😊 Definitely will be buying again!
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
This is by far the best oil-free makeup remover I have ever used. I am a pageant girl and musical director, so getting thicker than normal makeup off is a top priority. I have been highly pleased with this product, especially because when I use it around my eyes it doesn't make them water like the Almay wipes I used to religiously use. You can pick it up at Walmart, and I highly recommend that you do so!
Carolyn M.
Riverside, CA
Omg. This stuff burns my eyes. It also doesn't do a great job of taking off my eye or facial makeup. I don't usually pack on the makeup, and just use normal eyeliner and mascara (not waterproof). Also, I don't feel like it cleanses my face enough, or at least it doesn't feel clean after I use it. Maybe I'm just use to using products with alcohol? I think I'll keep on using it for my lazy nights, but i definitely will not purchase after I finish the bottle.
Rachel S.
Lazy girls guide to make-up removal: by the time I get in bed, I usually have forgotten to take off my make-up and am not getting back up. I used to use Neutrogena make-up wipes, which I loved, but my wallet didn't. Now I keep a pack of large cotton rounds and a bottle of Micellar water right on my nightstand! Such a cheaper alternative, all my make-up comes off, and my face is so soft!
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
This product has worked wonders for me! I was having a lot of issues with dry patches on my face all winter long and nothing I tried helped until I found this garnier micellar water! I was worried it would leave my skin feeling oily or unclean but it doesn't at all! It easily removes my makeup, even eye makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed! My skin has never looked better!
Laura C.
I really like this product so far. It's great at removing my makeup and when I'm too lazy to wash my face after, I don't feel guilty because this product is like washing your face, packaging says no rinsing necessary. I wouldn't do that everyday, but once in a while doesn't seem to be bad. I don't love it for my eye makeup because it stings a bit when it gets in your eyes, but otherwise, this is a great product.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.