BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caroline H.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this as a makeup remover, but I’m undecided on its facial cleansing abilities. Often my skin will be left sticky after using. I do use it sometimes to clean my neck, chest, and shoulders, and it picks up a lot of dirt and oil from those areas.
Chelsy D.
Columbus, OH
So far I’m a little undecided. I usually use the simple micellar wipes... so switching to the liquid with a cotton ball is a change for me. That being said since it’s summer I’m not wearing a ton of makeup. However I do wear eyelash primer and mascara and I was less than thrilled at how this removed it. I went through 6 cotton balls per eye... and I still had to wash my face to get it off. That wasn’t even waterproof mascara...
it does sorta feel like a film on my face afterwards as well. Which kinda wears off eventually but still.
Madison S.
Tallahassee, FL
I used this product when I woke up and before going to bed and I have to say it’s now my favorite makeup remover. I never thought I’d abandon my trusty makeup wipes but the micellar water does a better job! & it doesn’t leave my face feeling sticky or uncomfortable from residue. I also let my sister try it out because she has very sensitive skin, and makeup wipes give her breakouts - I’m happy to report that micellar water cause NO IRRITATION for her and even helped clear up her skin!
Sabrina B.
Jersey City , NJ
before I apply makeup or before I wash my face in the morning, I take a cotton pad and squirt a drop or two of this cleansing water & remove any dirt or oil. Ive tried many different micelluar water but, this one doesn't leave a greasy like residue
Rachelle S.
Temecula, CA
Works so well at removing my makeup! It's light and its not oily. I've used micellar water in the past from other brands and I preferred this one by far. Will definitely be repurchasing in the future when it runs out. Totally and completely pleased.
Alyssa P.
Upland , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s different from the blue one because it just doesn’t clean off the waterproof makeup. Other than that it’s not pricey you can get it at a local drugstore. It takes off all of your makeup in a quick amount of time there’s no harsh rubbing needed.
De'Ja F.
Opelousas, LA
I’m obsessing over the Garnier Micellar cleansing water. It’s the best makeup remover ever. I’ve always wanted to try this product and I finally tried t and I love it. It is very effective and gets rid of every bit of makeup without having to scrub.
maribel G.
San elizario, TX
I have Been using this product long before it was sent to me and I absolutely love it I love how it washes everything away so fast and easy and not just make up I tried taking of sharpie from my sons face and it came all out in one swipe! I love it
Charlene S.
Stockton , CA
One of the best for taking off all your make-up. It’s so gentle on your face and doesn’t irritate your skin at all, but at the same time it still effectively takes off all your make-up. I definitely suggest using micellar water over using make-up wipes!
kerrigan h.
mccordsville , IN
This product is so good at taking your makeup off. Not only does it remove makeup but also washes skin and tones it as well. I will continue to keep buying this product. It’s easy for clean up and lasts awhile. The pink bottle micellar water is my favorite because it is truly not oily. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.