BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Priscilla C.
San Antonio, TX
So game changer right here. Amazing!!! I used to use make up remover wipes. Not anymore after i found this bottle of awesomeness at Target. Very effective and did not break out my oily prone skin. Convenient top for cotton pad application. I wouldn't change a thing about this product. Highly recommend.

I received this product for free or at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased opinion. I hope my input helps!

Jennifer C.
Great product for removing makeup. I like how light and effective the overall product is. My only critique for this product is that it's not the best product for removing my waterproof mascara(even with the micellar product that was designed to remove waterproof makeup). Everything else(I use a BB cushion foundation, waterproof eyeliner, and blush) was able to come off, but it was a bit of a struggle to get my mascara off in one-go with this product. Overall, I highly recommend this product if you are looking for an alternative from makeup wipes or cleansing oils.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
I'm giving this a three 🌟 because this even though it was TERRIFIC for removing my makeup in a flash!! It really bothered my eyes, even if I tried very hard not to get it in my eyes it still got in them and my eyes would water for dayyysss! Making my makeup process very, very difficult! Soooo I threw it away and went back to my good ole soap and water.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
I recommended this to everyone! And buy it before they change the formula!!! It's beyond amazing for taking off the make up. You need to soak up your cotton pad press it on your eye and watch the magic! No rubbing needed. I purchased 4 of them literally, because I'm afraid they'll change the formula. Love love love it! Nothing compares to it in my opinion
Ashlee W.
Puyallup, WA
This is my first experience with micellar water. I have to say I love this! It's a great way to remove my makeup without left with a tight skin feeling. It's fragrance free and oil free so I don't feel like it leaves any film or smell behind. I will continue to use this at then end of the day or just when I feel like my skin needs a bit of refreshing
Cyrena W.
Manchester, CT
I was skeptical of this product at first but the very first time I used it, I fell in love with the product and it makes my skin feel so soft and clean, I don't have to worry about having makeup on at the end of the day nor do I have to rely on makeup removers that are either to greasy or that dry out my skin, this is the best product I think out there.
Ana C.
I love this product so much! I just finished my first bottle and am planning to repurchase it soon. It's the best Micellar Water at the drugstore by far. It leaves my skin hydrated and refreshed and removes any of the makeup my cleanser did not take off. I use this product with a cotton pad all over my face. It is extremely gentle and cleans super well.
Danielle W.
Kenmore, NY
I really like garnier micellar water for removing my tough to remove waterproof makeup. It's pretty gentle on the skin and leaves it feeling soft. Bought mine from target and totally reasonably priced. The only negative would be that it sometimes makes my face feel oily if I use too much or rubs the make up around on my face rather than taking it off. (Mostly see this with waterproof eyeliner and mascara) overall however, in the end it does get rid of the hard stuff that wipes just don't get!
Brittany D.
I bought this because a lot of people recommended it, and I'm glad they did. I use it for my morning face cleanser, and to take my makeup off. If I don't wear makeup that day, I use it as my night face cleanser as well. My face has become less dry, and it leaves my skin soft.
stacy k.
I wear a lot of waterproof or 24 hour hold make up, along with using a setting spray to hold it everything together. I used to use a few different make up removers. However, a friend of mine told me to try this. For $6-7 a bottle. why not? This was the best decision I made! It is not harsh, feels like water, and takes all of my make up off easily without harsh chemicals . Benefit, it is multi-purpose; it also cleanses my skin! So soft. If it could work for me, it can work for you!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.