BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kayla G.
Miracle worker!!! This will remove any stubborn mascara, eyeliner, liquid lipstick, or makeup in general without any harsh scrubbing. I but large cotton face pads and squirt some onto the pad and use that to remove my makeup from the day and it get more makeup off than any makeup wipes that I've used. I also like that my skin doesn't get dried out and if I don't have the energy to wash my face, it still feels clean and remains free from breakouts
Vanessa G.
La Puente, CA
Love this stuff. I usually go for oil based makeup removers but it's crazy how this works with no oil in it. Actually removes all your makeup and looks like you just washed your face after using. I just ran out and am going back to the store tomorrow to buy another one!
Makiya C.
I don't think this gets my makeup off completely. I bought it right after Garnier released it so I paid double the price it is now. I think it’s a great start or finishing product with getting makeup off but I always use it with something else just to make sure all my makeup is off. I like that it lasts a long time too
This thing right here is the BEST makeup remover I have ever tried!! I LOVE IT it takes all your makeup off and it's good for only skin. It's not price at all I got mine at Walmart for like 7$ dollars and I would definitely buy again! I love this! And if you're looking for something new and cheap to try you should buy this it will leave your face looking flawless and smooth!!
Amra E.
Moorhead, MN
This is the best for removing eye makeup specially because first of all I have sensitive eyes and this one is so gentle it doesn't irritate them like Simple one does at all also it removes almost all my eye makeup even waterproof products I prefer it over my Bioderma one.
Shanta D.
Lafayette, LA
It's very rare for me to find a product that actually helps me tone my skin complexion, I was given a free sample and low n behold my face was not dry and flaky nor was it full of uneven spots after a week of using
Jaynslle N.
Hillsboro , TX
This is literally the best stuff for taking of makeup! It easily removes makeup and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. It's a great price for the size of the bottle and a little bit goes a long way. I absolutely will buy this again and tell all of my friends about it.
Jenny S.
Lees Summit, MO
I have just used this to remove my eye makeup. My favorite in lancome's bifacil. I love to use this because it works quickly to dissolve my mascara. I feel it is an affordable solution for everyday makeup removal. I just prefer to use other things to remove my foundation.
Chelsey P.
My favorite everyday product. It easily takes off every stitch of makeup I am wearing (and I love me some makeup) Easy to use, effective and you get a lot for your money. Easily found at most drugstores and chains.
Grace L.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product. I use it to remove my face makeup after I use the blue one to take off my eye makeup and I just love cleansing waters becauae it is not harsh to the skin and even though I always go in with another cleanser after, it feels so nice and light to go over my face with this before anything else.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.