BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
This cleansing water is fantastic. I use it on a daily basis. It is easy to use. Just put it on a small cotton pad and then wipe your face down. I use this when I'm wearing makeup, as well as when I don't. It is a great way I can verify I am treating my skin well, while still cleaning it completely.
Jazmine C.
Chicago , IL
I love this product! When i first heard about it i was a little ehhh on buying it only because i had just bought my makeup wipes. But I'm very satisfied with my purchase. It isn't rough on your face. And it takes my waterproof masacara off which is a big plus for me! I highly recommend it. I think its affordable and a great product to have in hand.
Tamara F.
Luverne, AL
Micellar Cleansing Water is great. It gets dirt and makeup off my face that I didn't even realize was still there. The best part is you only need it and a cloth and that is all no water is needed. No bubbles and no rinsing. Love it!
Keleigh C.
After trying this Micellar water, it has become the only way I like to take off my makeup. This completely removes all the makeup off of my face and leaves it feeling refreshed. This is also much more cost effective than constantly buying makeup wipes. It has not broke my face out at all, which I think attests to how great this product actually is.
Kara S.
tuscaloosa , AL
Love this product. This cleansing water is super gentle yet gets all of my makeup off. I use cotton rounds out some of this on it, hold it to my eye for like 5 seconds and my eye makeup in gone! This stuff leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, and refreshed. This has became a staple in my skin care routine.
Chloe S.
Barstow, CA
This stuff is amazing! It removes all my makeup quick and easy, and leaves my face looking amazing. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and have noticed my skin has a much better appearance. It is a bit oily at first but it soaks in quick. I also love that you don't have to rinse it off because I am super lazy! Haha!
Emily L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I love the idea of makeup remover without oils, because I have oily skin! But this didn't take off my waterproof makeup like it claims to. For everyday use though, it works great!
Natalie B.
I love this product. I have noticed a difference in my skin too. This is really light in the skin and not oily like some makeup removers are. This is perfect for sensitive skin and really takes your makeup off.
Susan R.
Mobile, AL
I have just begun to use this stuff and I have to say for the most part I like it. It has no harsh smells or sensations, it is definitely gentle on your skin. my makeup was cleared from my face very quickly with almost no tugging or pulling. I wore WATERPROOF eyeliner and it was gone within a few seconds of using this. The only thing that I would change is for it to be a bit more moisturizing. It feels more like a toner after use, and a nice moisturizing feel would be nice.
Lia D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is a good micellar water, I was not disappointed with it. Ive bought these at Target at least a couple times and they did a great job at removing my makeup, however they did leave a slight oily film on my skin. I wouldn't mind using it again, but there are other kinds of micellar waters that don't leave an oily residue so I would prefer to purchase those instead
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.