BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Alexandra T.
Chatsworth, CA
Great, gentle makeup remover for waterproof products. I can use these around my eye and they don't sting. Highly recommend. A big bottle for a decent price.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I love this product!! I does such a great job of cleaning my skin and removing my makeup!! I prefer this one over the blue and green!! I love this one because it is not oily at all!!
Lacreasha S.
After hearing about this product for weeks I finally decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. This works just as good as my higher end make up removers/cleansers. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I kept hearing a lot good things about this Micellar Cleansing Water so I gave in to my curiosity and purchased it at Ulta. I use it only at night to take off ALL of my make up, including stubborn eye make up and it is AMAZING! It takes off everything so quickly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and comfortable. I did not realize how much make up and dirt was staying behind with just cleansing and toning. I also have acne prone skin and I have noticed a dramatic difference with less acne after using this regularly.
Ashlee H.
Actually was very surprised by this. Took off all my makeup better than my actual makeup remover. Not harsh at all and my skin felt very nice, clean and soft after using it. Very effective product so glad I purchased! Definitely recommend.
Rusti H.
I have been using makeup wipes forever to remove my makeup. There are two products I switched between that worked wonders and smelled great. Didn't think things could get better until I got this miracle cleaner. I love that it not only removes the makeup, but on nights that you don't feel like washing your face after a girl's night out, it also cleanses your face leaving a fresh feeling. Great price and don't need much to do the job. I only wish they would come up with a wipe so I can take on the go.
Ana Karen C.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez , WY
Micelles water is a must have. This one is really nice and affordable. I have tried for so long, and I am obsessed. It is incredible and it gives a brighter appearance to your face!
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
This product is basically heaven for me. I tend to wear a heavy amount of makeup, and it takes off my makeup pretty well. The packaging is decent looking, but the actual product is absolutely amazing
Evgenia R.
Great makeup removing solution. It helps remove even waterproof makeup and cleanses your skin. Don't forget to neutralize it afterwards either by washing your face or with a toner.
Jordan G.
I have nothing to say about the science behind this stuff, but it does leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. My daughter also uses this with me and it's fun to start a beauty routine. We both have sensitive skin and this works for us both.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.