BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Rachel E.
Washington , DC
this stuff is magical! it takes every thing off with minimal effort! if you hold some on your eye and wipe, all of your make up comes off effortlessly, even your mascara! it is so great and leaves me feeling clean and refreshed! I one hundred percent recommend this product!
Cyrena W.
Manchester, CT
I was skeptical of this product at first but the very first time I used it, I fell in love with the product and it makes my skin feel so soft and clean, I don't have to worry about having makeup on at the end of the day nor do I have to rely on makeup removers that are either to greasy or that dry out my skin, this is the best product I think out there.
Dragica B.
Pittsfield, MA
I recommended this to everyone! And buy it before they change the formula!!! It's beyond amazing for taking off the make up. You need to soak up your cotton pad press it on your eye and watch the magic! No rubbing needed. I purchased 4 of them literally, because I'm afraid they'll change the formula. Love love love it! Nothing compares to it in my opinion
Julia F.
This one is not for sensitive skin, however they have one for skin that is prone to being sensitive and still does the same job this one does. This is a must have for anyone who wears makeup that can be hard to take off like waterproof mascara or matte lipsticks that can tint ur lips this will take it right off with minimal effort. Plus u get a huge amount of it for less than 10 dollars this is a steal of a deal!
Vanessa K.
This product is AMAZING!!! No matter what kind of makeup are you wearing. This product remove everything. But has to be this one with pink cap. The blue one is to oily.

Esse produto é maravilhoso! Não importa o tipo de maquiagem que você esteja usando ele é capaz de remover tudo. Mas escolha o da tampa rosa, pois o da tampa azul é muito oleoso.
Caitlin H.
Lexington, KY
I have recently discovered this product and holy moly, I'm so happy that it came into my possession! All I need are two saturated cotton pads to remove all of my face and eye makeup. Ever since I've introduced this product into my skin care routine my skin looks so much better! You get a lot of product in each container so it will last you awhile.
Jennifer R.
Dracut, MA
I can not rave enough about this stuff. It takes off makeup wonderfully. It makes my skin feel clean ans refreshed. I use it to take off makeup and to just clean up my face throughout the day if I'm feeling gross. I have oily/combination skin. Recommend this to everyone!
Elsie M.
I love makeup remover. Anything that has to do with makeup remover I'm all for it. I even reuse the throw away wipe I clean them try them put more fiulds in it and use it.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
This is the one makeup remover that doesn't irritate my eyes (when it goes into my eye). It takes off makeup and lipstick very easily. I love how big it is, and how much product I get for what I pay. It's not that great with mascara or eyeliner. Doesn't fully take it off.
Cassandra B.
This really helps clean up my skin after a long day, I will admit it doesn't remove all my make up but I also didn't buy the waterproof option. I will wash my face and this apply this to a cotton ball and pass it all over my face and I see that it takes off so much make up residue that just washing left behind and it doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling oily, it's really gentle on my sensitive skin and I would highly recommend it.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.