BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Cherrell C.
Love it, I just recently bought this item for the first time, the water base of the product is great , and it does leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed, the bootleg style is cute also and stores easily. I don't really see any room for improvement right now because it's alcohol / oil free which is great because I have naturally oily skin ❗
Emily S.
Independence , OH
I just got this and I already like it! It doesn't irritate my slightly sensitive skin and it gets my makeup off successfully. The price is great considering you get so much product. I would recommend this to everyone who wants to ensure their makeup it off before washing your face for an extra clean feeling.
Naomi R.
Ankeny, IA
I really enjoy this product. My skin feels clean and fresh with out that uncomfortable tingling some products produce. The price is reasonable and you get a good amount for your money. The packaging is on par with similar products in this price range. I might prefer a prettier bottle but I'm just nit picking.
Kimberly S.
Marietta , GA
Saw this at the store and was just curious enough to try. I'd read about micellar technology before, so I gave it a go. Wow! It was fantastic at removing makeup and getting my face squeaky clean, without a residue like some oil cleansers can leave. It's really gentle, no stinging, no oiliness, no residue--just clean skin! Love this stuff and will def buy again!!
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
This was a product I bought because of how much it was hyped up and it is totally worth it. I did not think I was going to like this, but the more I use it the better I like it. It truly does remove my makeup and the pink cap one removes my waterproof mascara with ease. It does not burn or irritate my eyes and skin and I have sensitive skin. It removes makeup with ease and I only need one cotton pad. It is also nice to refresh the skin in the morning. Super amazing product and the price is decent.
Caterina L.
Manhattan, KS
I was honestly impressed at the quality of this product using it the first time. I had heard mixed reviews previously and decided to give it a try since I put on a good amount of liquid eye liner and mascara. I thought, like other products it would burn my eyes but it's very sensitive to the eye area and wipes away makeup with ease! A little bit goes a long way!
Melinda N.
Lodi, NJ
This was my first time trying any type ofmicellar water but it really surprised me! It's perfect for those nights when you're too tired to go through every step of you skin care routine because it does all of them for you. Removes make up, cleanses, exfoliates and tones and it does a really good job of it!
Amandy c.
I wear a lot of makeup whenever i do wear makeup so i like to take it off with a face wipe first then wash it, recently ive been using this product and i like it but i would not just wipe off my makeup up with this and not wash it. I feel like makeup still is left behind. I usually use about 3 cotton pads.
Katie D.
Baltimore, MD
Awesome makeup remover and cleanser. Feels super gentle on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin but also doesn't leave any sort of oily residue, which can be hard to find in makeup removers. It removes eye makeup really gently and easily without scrubbing. Lasts quite a while!
Ashton B.
raleigh, NC
This was my first cleansing water. Was I impressed...yes. Do I think there are better choices,.. Yes. Right now I am without a cleansing water and I'm really wanting to purchase another one. I didn't use this to get off my make up, I used this to get any residue left over off and to remove my eye make up
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.