BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Whitney B.
Belton, SC
This product is really great. If I don't want to use a makeup remover cloth, I just break this out and use it. It cleanses really well. Really glad I purchased it
Denisee R.
Love this product! It is not oily at all like other cleansing products that are out there. To take off make up you don't need to rub as much to take off the makeup you have. Just press to the make up for a few seconds and it will be off! There is also a waterproof cleansing water like this one and also works good!
Page C.
I love this micellar water! I use this to remove any makeup I might've missed in my hairline and down my neck after I finish double-cleansing at night and it works like a charm. It removes makeup really easily, and it doesn't make your skin feel stripped of oils nor really greasy/heavy either. It lightly hydrates, and it's a little sticky once it dries, but I just continue with my toner and the stickiness is gone by the time I'm done with my skincare. I would highly recommend this to people of all skin types.
Nancy G.
Alexandria, VA
I am on my third bottle of this stuff. It is amazing. It literally feels like you're just using water to wipe away your make up. I don't feel any tightness afterwards or oily residue. Definitely going to keep repurchasing this item. Oh and an FYI, I found it like a $1 cheaper at target and Walmart than at ulta. :)
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have dry, sensitive skin so finding a makeup remover is quite hard. This baby right here is so gentle on my skin, always leaving it refreshed and clean. It makes removing makeup easy without the chemical smell and hassle of scrubbing the face. I do find that it takes a bit of a longer time to wipe off brow pomades and gel-based products.
Brittany M.
Columbus, GA
This stuff is amazing! I wear a lot of makeup typically and it removes almost all of it. I use this first and then go cleanse my face just to make sure everything is off but honestly sometimes I know I don't have to. The only
Thing this does not take off is my waterproof mascara but nothing really does except oils.
Aubrie F.
I've been seeing this around and wanted to give it a go. I love it. It's so refreshing and calming and gentle. Makes my face feel so fresh and awake. I don't know how well it removes makeup because I use this in the mornings in place of washing my face. I love this and will continue to use this. Great product
Nikki S.
Removes makeup and eyeshadow without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. This product is also very affordable. Keep in mind that if you're wearing waterproof mascara, you'll need the waterproof formula instead of this one. Feels like water on your face. I have rather sensitive skin and have not experienced any adverse reactions.
Hebah A.
Definitely the best cheap micellar water for waterproof makeup I've ever used. But it's a bit too harsh on my sensitive skin and would still require a double cleanse when wearing a full face of a makeup. I prefer the simple micellar water over this even though it doesn't do as good a job at getting rid of waterproof mascara, but considering the Garnier one requires double cleansing as well, the less abrasive one is a better choice. I also like to use micellar water on days which I didn't use any makeup and am too lazy to cleanse, and the Garnier one was just way too harsh for that.

It definitely does live up to its claims especially for the price.
Christy B.
My favorite cleanser! Refreshing and great for people with sensitive skin. I apply it with a cotton pad in both the morning and at night before bed and then use a moisturizer and my skin feels great. Not to mention that it's super affordable.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.