BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Emily L.
Just started using this instead of makeup wipes. It took my makeup off really easily, only my mascara was a little harder to remove completely but it eventually came off. This doesnt leave a residue on your face, my skin just feels soft not dry. Im hoping this will help keep some dry patches on my face from getting too bad in the dry winter air
Kathryna Alyssa C.
Plainsboro, NJ
I absolutely love this makeup remover. It really does feel like water- it's so light weight, efficient at removing makeup, and doesn't leave your face feeling greasy like some other make up removers. It's great at removing waterproof eye make up as well, especially stubborn waterproof mascara! Just shake the bottle, add to a cotton round, then wipe your make up away. Other great uses for this Micellar water are cleaning up the edges of your makeup with a q-tip or applying after a face wash to remove extra dirt and oils. It's wonderful!
-----
GARNIER® SkinActive™ Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Waterproof
Find this product at a local drug store (ex. Target, Walmart, CVS)
Tiffany K.
Sidman, PA
I really like this, I don't use it to remove my makeup (because I'd go through a whole pack of cotton rounds with how much I wear) but I have tried it for that purpose and it is great at removing makeup! It doesn't leave a sticky residue on your skin or have a bad smell. I mainly use this in the morning to do a quick clean on my face.
Rosie R.
Tempe, AZ
I purchased this product after purchasing the micellar water with the blue top and this product is just as good. If you wear a light coverage Foundation this would be a perfect product to take your makeup off with. If you wear full coverage makeup is supposed to get the one with the blue top because it takes up way more product and also takes off waterproof mascara. But I mostly have the tendency to use this product as a toner before I put on my makeup because if I use one of the blue top it will be too heavy and my skin will be oily.
Sydney M.
Montgomery, TX
I will never purchase regular make up remover again! This stuff is absolutely amazing!! I have told everyone who will listen about how easily it swipes off my make up at the end of the day or before a trip to the gym! It even takes off my heavy foundation quickly and easily! I keep one bottle in my desk at work, one in my gym bag, and another on the counter in my bathroom. This is the best product out there to remove make up hassle free without leaving a residue!
Linda D.
Auburn, WA
Wish we got this in the US sooner! This cleansing water is amazing! I use it every night to take off my makeup with a large cotton pad and it literally removes everything. I purchased the BLUE bottle because I wear waterproof mascara and it works wonders. Very gentle on my eyes and doesn't feel a greasy or leave an oily film on my face.

Judy H.
Perfect product for cleaning my face and eyes also , there is free oil , I like it sooo much . I use it after my loreal daily washing . It's also remove black heads . At last I feel freshly 👍
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This stuff is kind of my new obsession! I am super lazy when it comes to skincare and removing my make up! I am so tired at the end of the day, I don't want to fuss with all that- this is a savior.

Seriously a revolution in beauty. My skin is clean and my makeup is gone! Love this!

I have sensitive, acne prone skin and no joke, this has helped me clear up my skin over the past two weeks!
Madisyn J.
I've only been using this for about a week but so far I'm really loving it! When buying it I didn't believe that it would be an affective makeup remover and cleanser, but it does both so well! It isn't oily nor does it dry out my face- convinced it is magic!
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
This is such a great cleansing micellar water. It is the only one I have used so far of all the different micellar water brands and thus far h it does an excellent job removing my makeup! I use the waterproof version and it's absolutely fantastic. Five Stars!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.