BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
Absolute best makeup remover I have ever used. Great packaging and lid. Allows a little bit of the product to come out, which you don't need much. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my eyes or anything. I've been using for a little over a month now and it is great. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet, because this one removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara just fine. No scent either, which is nice. Doesn't leave any residue behind on skin although I do a final rinse of my face anyways with cold water just to feel refreshed. Won't ever go back to using Ponds, which was my makeup remover for 10 years.
Kayla L.
Federal way, WA
Micellular water is fantastic! Just sweep across your skin on a cotton pad and it will pick up make up, oil, and dirt like a magnet! I use the mattifying version for oily skin!
Joann F.
Jamaica, NY
Y'all, this is hands down the best makeup remover/cleanser I've ever used. My skin feels so refreshed after I'm done and it gets most if not all of your makeup off. A+ for me
Keily A.
I definitely recommend this if you don't like buying wipes or don't like using wipes and the small size is perfect for when traveling very effective and amazing !
Jenn T.
I did not have a good reaction to this cleanser. Value and price were reasonable. I bought this at target................. it made my face break out and still left some makeup residue on my face. I did not like the product for myself.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
I recently discovers Micellar water and I love it! Super effective at removing even waterproof mascara, gentle enough for use on your eyes, and doesn't leave you feeling oily!
Savannah W.
Lexington, KY
I have sensative skin, this product didn't bother me in the slightlest. I've heard alot of controversy about it but I personally liked it. Removed my make-up fairly well also.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I didn't think I could find something I would love as much as my Simple Micellar Water but this one takes the cake. Not only is there more product in this bottle but it doesn't have any sort of scent whatsoever. The Simple on had sort of a slight strange scent that I can't quite put my finger on. It refreshes my face whenever I need a good pick me up. The spout is good at controlling how much comes out and I just think the overall packaging design looks so sleek.
Amanda L.
Marietta, GA
If you wear light, non-waterproof makeup, this is great to use for it. Just dab a little on a cotton pad and wipe away. They do have a specific one for waterproof makeup. I did try this on waterproof mascara and it did a good job of removing it, but I had to go over it a few more times than I wanted to for it to fully clean me up. It's very gentle on my skin, unscented, and I had no irritation from it. I actually felt like it helped balance my skin as well.
Heather M.
I love this product. It melts the toughest mascaras and really plumps my skin. This is a great drug store choice. Make sure you are consistent with it and the results will speak for themselves when you don't feel like you need makeup to walk out of the door. (Fyi: i have normal/combo-ish skin in a high humidity climate). You do feel a slight tingle, but it does not dry your skin at all. I sometimes catch myself not putting on moisturizer because this makes my skin look and feel great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.