BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Allison C.
I just recently finished up a bottle of this Micellar water. I love using it to remove my makeup before I wash my face. Pretty sure I could get away using just this product but since I do have acne prone skin, I always follow up with another cleanser. At one time I was using it to remove my eye makeup also but stopped because I was having some irritation with my contacts that I felt might be caused from this. It's a great value for the size!
Phyllis W.
Gaithersburg, MD
Use this every day and night.  Used to use a more expensive cleansing water by Lancome as it was one of the few around.  Love this and much more reasonably priced!
lizzie k.
Shorewood, WI
This stuff is amazing I think I'm starting to like it better then the simple eye makeup remover I usually use it on my whole face and also my eyes of course :) it doesn't burn my eyes which is a plus ! It is also very afforadble ! For me I like finding products that are good for my skin and also in my budget range
Tonya W.
NORCROSS, GA
I swear by this stuff! It removes all traces of makeup and is perfect for sensitive skin. Leaves my skin feeling really clean. There is also a waterproof makeup remover bottle which is equally as amazing! I stock up on this every chance I get.
Kimberly S.
Marietta , GA
Saw this at the store and was just curious enough to try. I'd read about micellar technology before, so I gave it a go. Wow! It was fantastic at removing makeup and getting my face squeaky clean, without a residue like some oil cleansers can leave. It's really gentle, no stinging, no oiliness, no residue--just clean skin! Love this stuff and will def buy again!!
Rachel M.
Snohomish, WA
This was a product I bought because of how much it was hyped up and it is totally worth it. I did not think I was going to like this, but the more I use it the better I like it. It truly does remove my makeup and the pink cap one removes my waterproof mascara with ease. It does not burn or irritate my eyes and skin and I have sensitive skin. It removes makeup with ease and I only need one cotton pad. It is also nice to refresh the skin in the morning. Super amazing product and the price is decent.
Cindy l.
I finally gave this product a try and see what the big fuzz was about. I use it only when I'm out if town or at the gym. It doesn't feel oily or greasy feels like water just with a little bit of cleaning ingredients in it . Great for eyeshadow remover and foundation but I still like washing my face with my regular clean and clear products. Does not dry face leaves skin soft.
Ashley K.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely LOVE this stuff! I've struggled with acne for sooo long and tried so many different products. Most products would work for a month or so and then stop. This has been my go to for almost 3 months now and it's still amazing! It's so gentle and doesn't dry out my skin or leave it feeling greasy at all.
Nikki S.
Removes makeup and eyeshadow without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. This product is also very affordable. Keep in mind that if you're wearing waterproof mascara, you'll need the waterproof formula instead of this one. Feels like water on your face. I have rather sensitive skin and have not experienced any adverse reactions.
Tonia R.
Tomball, TX
I love this cleansing water! I've tried several and this is always my fall back! I soak a cotton pad every morning and use it to wash my face and it leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, like it's even cleaning out my pores! Many micellar waters I tried made my face feel tight or dry. Garnier didn't at all!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.