BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Hailee L.
Conway, AR
I have never had a better product !! Micellar water cleans my face better than anything else I no longer have breakouts !!!Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Sarah S.
This stuff works really well and is very easy to use! Removes make up and leaves skin feeling clean and fresh. The one bottle I purchased has lasted me over a month. I will be buying this product again
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I freaking love this!!! I use a makeup towel to remove the majority of my makeup and than use this if anything gets left behind. I especially love using the one for oily skin.
Shan W.
Forest, MS
I used this for several months & it's definitely handy in college because it removes makeup and cleanses your skin at the same time. It does a great job of removing makeup & even waterproof eye makeup.
Camila H.
Saugus, MA
Great makeup remover! Use this everyday, takes all out specially the blue bottle of this. After this I do a toner and moisturizer and my skin feels great! Dont need a lot to work either, not expensive!
Leslie B.
Richardson , TX
I love this for a markup remover. I've been trying to simplify my cleansing routine. I use this on makeup, witch hazel for a toner, the moisturizer. This works so well without being greasy. I love it!
Ashlynn P.
New Orleans
Removes remain dirt on my face after I've washed my face especially if I'm wearing makeup! Alcohol free so I can use it to remove eye makeup and leaves my face fresh and cool
Nora M.
Great way to travel light. Terrific as a gentle toner, but at removing eye makeup, all by itself (specifically waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner) it's just so-so. For everyday use, however, it's fantastic. I was always used to using an astringent or toner on my face, so I was pretty skeptical about Micellar Cleansing Water at first, but I was pleasantly surprised. With the exception of waterproof mascara/eyeliner, it lived up to its promise & it's otherwise pretty effective. It leaves my skin soft and my face feeling fresh.
Paige A.
Really enjoy taking my makeup off every night with this product. It's very gentle yet still is able to remove all products, even my waterproof ones. It was around $3 for the small bottle and it is definitely worth it.
Angel A.
Brandon, MS
I really enjoyed this product. My face feels incredible after a week or so of using it. Not awful smell to it or anything. It's super affordable! Will definitely keep using this product and telling others about it as well.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.