BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Karyn K.
New Orleans , LA
This is my second bottle and I will continue to use this as my Pre-wash #makeup #remover. I use this to #clean the surface of my skin and to get eye makeup off. It works well with waterproof makeup. It's #gentle on my #sensitive skin. It is very #effective. I love it! I highly recommend! #GoGetYouSome
Lauline G.
Just ran out of my first bottle of the Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing Water and clearly need to stock up and get more. For the price point, its amazing. Great quality and the bottle lasted me a good three months. I would recommend getting the cleansing water with the pink cap if you like a more hydrating feel. However, the blue cap is more of an oil based, which is perfect for taking off liquid lips. Either way, you can't go wrong.
Angela K.
I really love how this removes my makeup, especially mascara, eye liner, and long wearing lippies. It is light and not oily, and is great with my sensitive eyes, and my sensitive, combination skin. It states that it does not need to be rinsed from the skin, but I noticed that it feels a little soapy if I apply too much to the cotton round. In that case, I'll lightly rinse with a splash of water before I apply my nightly moisturizer.

I will definitely purchase this product again!
Wendy M.
I bought a bottle of this Micellar Water at Dollar General. I needed something to cleanse my face in the am - quickly and thoroughly. I think this product meets both of those expectations. I have sensitive skin (turns red around my nose and chin) and this product does not irritate those areas and leaves my skin feeling fresh, cool and soft. I will be purchasing this again as I feel that its a great value/price.
Jennifer M.
Havertown, PA
This micellar water does remove makeup very well. However, if you have stubborn eye makeup on, you will need a heck of a lot more cotton pads and product and it will take a lot more rubbing to remove it all. I tend to hold a cotton pad soaked in the product and let it sit for a little bit before I try to wipe it away. This product works but certainly not like the bottle suggests, rubbing is needed for eye makeup.
Celia B.
Sometimes I come behind my face wash with this product. It helps pick up leftover traces of makeup. Honestly I hate the packaging but it's a decent product so I use.
Cassandra J.
Canal Winchester, OH
What manner of dirt trapping and oil busting sorcery is this? Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water! I am absolutely in love with this product. I use it at night to remove my makeup and in the morning as a toner. It's tough on dirt and oil, but gentle on the skin. My skin feels fantastic and I've had noticeably fewer acne breakouts. This product is a must have. Grab a bottle immediately!
Cece c.
Amazing product, I bought this at Walmart on a whim, but I will forever keep using it. I apply it on a cotton pad and wipe areas with make up and it comes right off.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I used this product for the first time and I must say it did clean up my makeup. The I my thing I didn't like was the smell of it but overall it's a very good product.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Great product! I've been using it for about a week. Easy to use and skin feels great after. No tight or peeling skin unlike other normal cleansers. It does remove some makeup but not all. I ended up using makeup remover wipes for my eyes. Not a huge deal as I normally do any way. Also a great product to throw in your gym bag.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.