BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Kaylin D.
Hayward, CA
This is by far the best make up remover I have ever used, it takes off everything. I used two cotton rounds and I am done taking off my make up. For the price of 699 at Walmart you can't beat it. I have officially quit using make up removing wipes and have turned a new leaf with my Garnier micellar cleansing water
Zanetta W.
AMAZING. I used this as a toner after I cleanse my face to make sure that all my makeup is off. This water has literally been a lifesaver for my face. I have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to do so. This water allows your face to be make-up free as well as keep your face moisturized and feeling fresh! It gets your skin ready for any type of skincare you'll be putting on for the am or pm.
Megan L.
I first purchased this because I finished my Vichy micellar water in like 2 weeks. It was fairly expensive and tiny, so I got this as a cheaper alternative. I was surprised at how good it was! It wasn't as nice as the Vichy one, but for double the product and half the price as the Vichy micellar water, it's a steal!
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
They are not lying when they tell you this will remove the harshest of mascaras with little ease. The only trouble is the way of removing it from the bottle for me leaves a bit to be desired, but since the product does as it says and doesn't burn your eyes? 5/5 from me!
Denisee R.
Love this product! It is not oily at all like other cleansing products that are out there. To take off make up you don't need to rub as much to take off the makeup you have. Just press to the make up for a few seconds and it will be off! There is also a waterproof cleansing water like this one and also works good!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I was really Curious to try this product after I saw the commercials. It definitely doesn't remove make up like a standard make up remover would. I like this for a morning "wash" I'm always super tired so this does make my skin feel fresh. It was on the pricier side for a drug store product, not sure if I would purchase again.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
I have dry, sensitive skin so finding a makeup remover is quite hard. This baby right here is so gentle on my skin, always leaving it refreshed and clean. It makes removing makeup easy without the chemical smell and hassle of scrubbing the face. I do find that it takes a bit of a longer time to wipe off brow pomades and gel-based products.
Elizabeth R.
Received this item from an Ulta promotion. This was my first time using a product like this. I have sensitive skin and I was worried that this may be too strong. It is honestly like miracle water that can remove the most stubborn waterproof mascara. Will absolutely buy this product again!
Hannah C.
This product works really well at taking off all my makeup and leaving my face feeling clean. I bought this product because I am a lazy person and always fall asleep with my makeup on. This is so easy to use though and it combines all my nighttime steps! The bottle last a good time and it is worth the cost. This did not dry out my skin or leave any residue, I followed with a moisturizer and my face feels great. Good for sensitive skin
May X.
Sacramento , CA
This one isn't so bad. I got it with the use of a coupon 1$ off at Walmart the other day. I use it yesterday night and it didn't take off my waterproof mascara, but it did take off my makeup very well. So I had to use the waterproof Garnier to take it off. Although I do like both. One for my waterproof mascara and one for my eyes and face.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.