BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Paige N.
Albany, MN
Yusssss! I love this micellar water. I'm new to using this stuff but I freaking love it now! It is so nicely priced and doesn't leave your skin oily at all. I Definitely would buy it again and again!
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I really like this product! Sometimes I get laZy at night and don't want to take off my make up. This helps me clean my face and get the make use off! Don't like the sometime sticky feeling it leaves
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I love how easily this micellar water takes off my makeup! It gets all of my makeup off, even what my cleanser doesn't take off! This micellar water makes my skin feel great and it doesn't dry it out!
Shannon M.
Bowling Green, KY
I'm 34, Korean with combo skin. I tried the blue one not the pink and it does a really good job of removing your makeup but it leaves a filmy feeling on your face which I always had to wash off. Not best micellar water but not bad for the price. Will not repurchase.
Chelsea J.
Memphis, TN
I wanted to love this, but it did not work well for me. It did not fully remove my makeup and I was having to use a wipe to get the rest off. I like the idea of it, but this was underwhelming for me.
Xio A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It takes away all my makeup really fast leaving my face soft and clean. I just dab a bit of the product with a cotton ball and that's all that's needed.
Marisa P.
Long Beach, CA
Leaves my face so clean and so refreshed. I've this product for a couple years now and it's great! It removes all my makeup, and cleans off my oils. It's gentle and it makes my skin glow!!! Perfect!!
Lindsay K.
I have really sensitive skin and often have trouble finding astringent that does not irritate my skin or cause me to break out. This product was gentle on my skin and I would buy this again for sure.
Jhuanne M.
Everett, WA
I used to use just water and a towel to remove my makeup, but now that I'm more refined and old... i love the feel of my skin after using a good amount on a pad. I only wish they sold bigger bottles.
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
I recently started using this cleanser. I love it. I have tried so many but this leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. I would certainly recommend it. It went above and beyond my expectations.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.