BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This takes off my CoverGirl Super Sizer perfectly. Until now, I would tug and tug to get it off. I just wet a cotton pad with the micellar water and hold it on my eye for a few seconds. Shortly after, the makeup easily comes off. I have used this for my whole face when I feel super lazy--and it does work--but normally I think I'll use this only for my eye makeup. It's not oily--and it doesn't really have a scent--so that's a major plus.
Lisa K.
East Syracuse, NY
LOVE. I use this instead of washing my face in the morning....just swipe it on with a cotton pad! I was honestly SHOCKED at how much gunk accumulated on my face from just sleeping! I also use it at night to help remove the last traces of makeup. A fun tip: keep a bottle in the fridge, then use the cooled product to refresh after a hard workout or lots of time outside. You get a TON of product too, this is a beauty bargain I will buy again!!!
Amber G.
My only draw back to this Cleanser is that it makes me feel like I need to wash my ace after. It feels like it leaves a soapy residue. Other than that, amazing product!
Makeupbykimberly R.
Clinton Township
One of my favorites that I use every day on myself and in my clients. This product does not make your skin burn and is also very refreshing to use before applying makeup.
this is a charm on my face and a key in my face routine havent picked it up at the store in a while but definitely need to hit it up again & its amazing with size and a little does go along way
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
This make-up remover is OK, but the blue bottle is WAY better, I just have to make a trip to get the blue bottle. I wouldnt recommend buying the pink, same price for the blue bottle.
Olivia F.
Use this to remove my makeup bc washing at night and I love it! Really takes everything off without having to scrub my waterproof makeup off. Would definitely buy again.
Claudia C.
Lemon Grove, CA
As I age, my skin is changing.  What use to work for me before isn't working for me today.  I have started to see a wrinkle here and there and how do I cover them up?  With more make up, so with more make up comes a need for cleaner skin.  Well let me tell you a little about Garnier SkinActive Micellar Foaming Cleanser.   It's gentle yet deep cleans to get all that dirt that accumulated on your face through out the day and that make up comes right off too.  No scrubbing, just soft t circular motion.  I am 44 years old and I try very hard to keep my skin healthy.  I am definitely adding this great product to my daily beauty routine.
Genevieve F.
West Pittston
This stuff is the bomb. The reason why I gave it four stars is because It just feels like water I guess. But it feels really nice and I would definitely recommend again.
Jill M.
This the BEST Micellar cleansing water I have ever used, hands down!!! I purchased it at CVS and I calculated it was $0.65 per ounce when the Simple Micellar cleansing water is about $1.19 per ounce!! This stuff is unbeatable. You simply must try it to believe it. It leaves behind no make up or residue and leaves your skin feeling hydrated and not oily!!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.