BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Erikah n.
York, PA
I love this!! It takes off all my makeup without burning or drying out my skin. However, it isn't that great at taking off my mascara. I love how affordable this Micellar water is! And you get so much product! I also love using this in the morning when I'm in a rush to cleanse my entire face. It makes my skin feel cleansed and refreshed!
Alisha C.
I feel this product is no good! A waste of my $$ Garnia products are not my favorite brand out there! Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Angela M.
I like mixing this with a bit of the mic. water that can remove waterproof mascara. It's what I use instead of a face in to morning to gently and effectively cleanse my skin in the morning.
That, and considering how bioderma, and other mic. waters cost more than ten dollars, this is a good bargain since it costs around seven dollars.
Becca K.
MY GO TO! I decided to use this as my spring discovery, so let me spill on this product real quick. I always where waterproof mascara and eyeliner. So every night it would take forever to get it all off without vigorously rubbing my eyes. I decided to try this and holy cow. it's like a magic eraser. LOVEEEE
Sarah M.
Long Is City, NY
This stuff is amazing!! I wear makeup almost every day and it's always been a hassle to take it off at night. I love Garnier's Micellar water because it takes makeup off in an instant, even my waterproof mascara (multiple coats of it)! Unlike other makeup removers it doesn't leave your skin dry, but super healthy and moisturized.
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I've tried the Garnier Micellar water with the pink cap and I'm disappointed. It doesn't remove makeup very well and I don't use heavy makeup. I use a tinted moisterizer, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick and it won't remove it all the way. In the morning I still wake-up with raccoon eyes and I don't even use waterproof eye makeup.
Edith C.
Armona, CA
This is life.
I don't know how I ever got by without this before. This product is inexpensive, does a great job at removing makeup, and doesn't leave that oily feeling on the face. Personally, I like the pink better than the blue (waterproof) in regards to how it feels, but I get the blue because it takes off the waterproof makeup.
Ashleigh P.
This cleansing water is absolutely amazing! It gets off all of your waterproof makeup and it leaves your skin feeling great afterwards! I use the one for sensitive skin and I haven't had a break out or irritation or anything! I definitely recommend getting this if you're looking for something that compares to the one by BioDerma!
Viv T.
Sunnyvale, CA
This stuff is amazing for removing my make up thoroughly. It takes off everything almost with 2-3 cotton pads. The formula doesn't irritate my skin or cause me to break out. It also doesn't leave a gross, sticky, or greasy film on your skin after. I like the packaging because it makes it so easy to get the product onto a cotton pad.
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
This stuff is kind of my new obsession! I am super lazy when it comes to skincare and removing my make up! I am so tired at the end of the day, I don't want to fuss with all that- this is a savior.

Seriously a revolution in beauty. My skin is clean and my makeup is gone! Love this!

I have sensitive, acne prone skin and no joke, this has helped me clear up my skin over the past two weeks!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.