BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Catherine B.
Madison, AL
This product has worked wonders! It takes off any stubborn eye makeup or any makeup for that reason will come off! Very gentle! Hold the dampened towelette to your skin for instance your eye for about 10 seconds and most of the eye makeup comes right off. But I have to rub under my eyes to get the rest of the eyeliner from under my eyes. It's awesome! I've been using this for about 2 months now!
Rashida M.
Owings Mills, MD
This will remove my makeup in in like a minute i soak cotton pads in this when i get on a plane seal them tight so when i need to remove my makeup i can use this
Erin J.
For anyone who has been wondering, the pink cap is for removing normal makeup, whereas the blue cap is for waterproof products. I use this every day to soak off my eye makeup, and it does a good job without stinging. It's a huge bottle that lasts a really long time. Compares favorably with the Simple micellar water. Make sure you let it work its magic by allowing it to break up your makeup—you can't really just swipe this across your eyelid. It has to soak a bit.
yolanda B.
Bronx , NY
Too much hype for nothing, it's definitely not a bad one especially for the price but hearing all the good things about it I finally decide to pick it up and let me tell you it's not the best one, every time I use the cleanser it burns my eyes like crazy and I feel like it doesn't do much for my skin after it removes the makeup I find it a little bit drying on my combination skin. Won't purchase again!
abbi m.
Fort Myers, FL
It effectively removes all makeup on my face. It removes everything on the eyes very well, and on the face too. It isn't too pricey and feels gentle on the skin. I would buy it again, it's a great makeup remover.
Cc C.
This removes all my face makeup super easily. It has no scent which is nice and it feels just like water to your skin. There is no tugging when removing my makeup and it is super gentle. I would highly recommend
Liz M.
Cynthiana, IN
I bought this product on a whim to get away from having to using so many makeup remover towelletes. I use this everyday. It's really light weight. Generally leaves my skin feeling refreshed and not sticky like other products. I can say that on eye makeup you might have to swipe more than once over the eyes but to let the pad sit for a moment on the eye. I have sensitive eyes and this does not bother me. I will say that sometimes I use this before I actually wash my face with my clarisonic. It doesn't really remove my brow makeup well.
Liz P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my HG makeup remover! I've been using this for about a year and have gone through countless bottles. It takes off makeup so easily without tugging and irritating the skin. It has no scent which is a plus. It also doesn't leave a film on the skin. I usually double cleanse, and this micellar water is the crucial first step to removing all of the grime off my face. I have occasionally used only this to cleanse my face when I was too exhausted to properly cleanse, and it performed well. I've had zero breakouts and dryness from this.
Christian S.
Grandview, MO
This is the only micellar water I use. I have used quite a few samples from subscription boxes and I always come back to this one. It lasts forever because you only need a little on your cotton ball. I don't have to scrub or wipe either. I just set it on my eye for about 15 seconds and then its off. I use it on my entire face ( if I have make up on) and can go right to bed after because my skin feels so refreshed. :)
Holly A.
Lancaster, OH
I understand the hype!
I have extremely sensitive skin, and I've been hearing about this innovative product from France the past few years. I decided on a whim to give this a try, and I'm so glad I did!
I love my eye makeup, water proof of course so it stays put. A bit of this on a cotton pad goes a long way. It cleans everything without scrubbing so no irritation! ! I'm in love with this!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.