BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Yandi C.
Gaithersburg, MD
This stuff is great I personally prefer the blue one better but this is just as great. I don't know why It took me so long to on board of micellar water it once I did I didn't regret it one bit
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
I absolutely love this! I use every day to remove my makeup! It works really good and doesn't irritate my skin. It is a little hard to get off waterproof mascara but it does work. I bought at rite aide for $8.99 but will be repurchasing at walmart cuz its $6.99 there. This had become my holy grail of makeup remover and I also use as a toner.
Tiffanie L.
Citrus Hts, CA
I personally really like this product. The packaging is super easy to work and open. The product itself works great. I actually used this to take of my daughters makeup she had for Halloween. It doesn't cause me to have any breakouts. It's quick and easy as well. I will continue to purchase this product. It's also light weight not oily at all
Michelle W.
San Antonio, TX
I really like this product, it is gentle and is a great price, it does a great job of removing makeup and refreshing my face, the only down side to it, is that it leaves my face a bit oily after I use it, I usually used it on a cotton round pad. It's great for the price but there are others out there that don't have an oily residue as well.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
Hand down this is one of the best kept beauty Secrets to taking off your makeup. I've been using this cleaning water since it has hit the market in the United States and I have never look back. It's much cheaper then most cleaning water and works the same as bioderma. It's doesn't burn my eyes and it removes eye liner and mascara with ease.
Vanessa G.
Riverside, CA
Just bought this and had changed how I go about washing my face. It's very gentle come just like this no packaging. It's a little bit time consuming tho if you ask me. I'd prefer make up wipes and save the hassle of finding opening and using face cotton pads to use for this product but you don't mind this works perfect to remove ALL make up.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
I had noticed people talking about this product and seeing the display in my stores. I finally decided to give it a try. With two Cotten pads I was able to take off my makeup. Which I normally have difficulties doing with one make up removing wipe. It also left my skin feeling nice. I followed it up with a toner and moisturizer before bed.
Alejandra D.
Ever since I tried the Bioderma micellar water I abandoned my old make-up remover. I had heard a lot about how this was a good dupe for it. I got it at ulta (it's less than half the price of the Bioderma, so grabbed two) a couple of weeks ago and I'm in love with it. It removes make-up really well. Even water proof mascara that I usually have a hard time taking off. It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh. So clean, I could hop straight into bed after using just this on days when I can't/don't feel like following my entire routine.
Emily L.
Just started using this instead of makeup wipes. It took my makeup off really easily, only my mascara was a little harder to remove completely but it eventually came off. This doesnt leave a residue on your face, my skin just feels soft not dry. Im hoping this will help keep some dry patches on my face from getting too bad in the dry winter air
Cindy H.
Best skincare product I've used in a very long time!! Loved it! Telling all my friends and family about it. I have problematic skin and this has totally changed my complexion for the better.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.