BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Tori G.
Cannot wait to repurchase! This stuff is amazing! It gets the job done and I can easily wash my face afterwards. It doesn’t leave anything thick or heavy on my face and its one of my favorites! Will repurchase
Diana J.
North Port, FL
I use this stuff almost every single day! It takes off everything, including waterproof, effortlessly. It leaves no residue, stickiness, oily feeling...nothing! It's refreshing and leaves my skin feeling super soft. My 13 year old daughter uses it too because it's so much easier for her to remove the little bit of makeup she has on, instead of having to use a cleanser with water. I know there are more expensive Micellar Cleansing waters, but this one is perfect and it's $8!! You can't go wrong with this product!
Michelle P.
Manchester, Manchester
This is just the best product for makeup removal! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and love it. It's great for my skin, doesn't itch nor burns. Takes off my mascara and eyeliner (not water proof) immediately. I just use it with some cotton pads and I'm ready to put on my night cream and go to bed. Really refreshing! Bought at target but have seen it at Walgreens as well. Recommended for anyone out there! And I'll be definitely buying it again!
Rikki S.
Pearl, MS
This is such a great cleaner for removing makeup and just an every day clean at the end of the day because it doesn't leave behind an only residue like many other cleansers!
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Absolutely love this! It feels like water, where
it isn't oily, but takes off makeup when water couldn't! Before purchasing this product, I had to use an "oil free" makeup remover, then wash my face with two different face washes. This product does the job of all three products! And it's so quick! I have already recommended it to two of my friends and they purchased it and love it as well! I've only had this product for two weeks and I'm almost out of it already!
Emily D.
A new user of Micellar water but after using a sample in my Ipsy, I was hooked. This easily and quickly removed all my eye makeup (including mascara) without hard rubbing or irritation. It does not burn my eyes and does not have a scent (which can cause irritation). Overall makes my face feel clean and fresh without any oily residue. I have to admit I was very skeptical with the whole Micellar water movement but it is now a staple in my skin care routine.
Brittney R.
Staten Island, NY
I find that this product does not take off my makeup well. It doesn't break down the foundation or eye makeup well enough. I find that I have to put in a lot more work than usual to make a noticeable difference in my makeup removal process. Which causes my skin to become irritated. Something that this sensitive skinned girl definitely doesn't need. I would highly recommend the other Garnier micellar cleansing water in the blue cap. That works AMAZINGLY!
Emely G.
It leaves my skin feeling soft and does not irritate my face what so ever. It removes my makeup with a few strokes. It does not leave my face oily. Highly recommend this product.
Jennifer L.
I received this as a full size sample from another website. Although it did what it said it would do (remove my makeup) I woke up the next morning with a red 5 o'clock shadow from it and my face and neck were burning. I've never had any reaction to any product I've used on my face before. I would just be more vigilant if you have sensitive skin before using this product even though the packaging states it can be used by people with sensitive skin.
Krystin S.
I actually like this product. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and cleans away dirt or product that is left after I cleanse. It also takes off my water proof mascara.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.