BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Shannie E.
Boulder, CO
This is the second most amazing makeup remover (the first most is the waterproof version of this). I love the packaging and how lightweight the product is. It truly works and is rinse free and easy to use.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Wonderful product, acts as fast as the commercial shows on TV. Great results and super cheap. This big option is about $6.89 at Target. I got the 3.4oz size for about $3.48 at Walmart, this was a great opportunity to test out the product in case it was not for me, I think is great and I love the small practical size but I also prefer the waterproof mascara cleanser version
Crystal K.
CA
This is an amazing makeup remover feels great on skin and this is my go to makeup remover gets waterproof mascara and eyeliner it's amazing and it's not too pricey try it you won't regret it Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Shantay J.
Vancouver, WA
This does what it's supposed to, I'm just not in love with it because it leaves a weird residue on my skin. other than that, it's nice for getting mascara off without stinging my eyes.
Sharon T.
I just recently purchased this product, so I don't have a solid review. What I have seen so far is a good cleaner. I don't have to scrub to get my makeup off, because it does so well that I'm able to just wipe it off.
L B.
Bloomington, IN
Love this micellar water. It works great at taking off eye make-up! I thought it would be drying, but it does not dry out the skin at all. Great value for the price. I have tried others that have burned my skin, but this one causes me no irritation at all.
Amanda M.
Montville, OH
These items were sent to me for free in exchange for a honest review. I already love the micellar cleansing water. It leaves my skin so soft. When used on a cotton pad it shows SO much leftover dirt from my skin. I can’t believe that this stuff pulls out all the stuff that I can’t see! I’m so glad to add to my collection.❤️
pam l.
This is a solid miceller water. I use this to remove daily sunscreeen and general dirt off my face before a regular cleanse. Its not irritating, so I really like it. You will still have a bit of residue though. I would not recommend it as the only cleanser
Katie B.
Autaugaville, AL
I received the Garnier Micellar Water from Influenster and love it. I have lash extensions so I have to be very careful about what products I use around them to remove any makeup, and the micellar water has been a perfect fit for me. I use it with a cotton pad to gently remove my eye shadow and avoid touching my lashes. Since it's oil free, it is not damaging to the extensions. I will definitely be purchasing this product on my own because I feel it does a great job at removing my makeup from the day.
Sally H.
I have always been pretty skeptical of cleansing waters as I having foam and suds make me feel like my skin is truly clean. Garnier’s micellar water has definitely dispelled that notion from my mind. This product is easy to use and on days where I wear minimal make up, I find that just a few swipes of the cleansing water works well :) I mainly use it as a morning cleanser though, to cleanse without stripping out needs oils in my skin. It is also very refreshing to use right after having woken up.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.