BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Valerie E.
Love this stuff! It is so refreshing and fresh. It is very sensitive and does not breal me out. I love micellar waters to get the leftover makeup or tue next morning to use.
Geri Liz L.
So happy with the New Micellar Water! It's gentle enough for my sensitive skin & it removes all my makeup! I love to use it on days that I don't want to wash my face with soap.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
This micellar water is excellent for removing makeup without using an oil or hard cloth. I used cotton pads (not balls) and saturate it. Depending on what I wore I can sometimes get away with only one pad, other times two. I use this (the pink) for face and blue for eyes. My only issue is even though it's water and scent free I do feel like it smells like dirt once I apply it to my face. Now, I'm not a dirty person and don't even do much so I don't know why that happens! I also suggest getting some sort of pump top bottle which is what I use and it makes it so much quicker and easier.
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Excelente productos para desmaquillarnos, es muy delicado en la piel, si remueve eficazmente el maquillaje mi piel se siente mas fresca y radiente despues. De usarlo para desmaquillarme
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
I love love this! This is so nice to take off makeup or even just wipe down my face when I wake up in the morning. I bought this at a local target. I am highly satisfied and would recommend to a friend.
Iris P.
Palmdale, CA
I love it!!i use it twice a day and it doesn't leave my face dry. It actually feels clean and moisturized. I especially love how gentle it is to remove my make up everyday.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
I have only tried one other miceller tonic and this once works just as well and is cheaper as well. It really removes my makeup easily as well as leave my skin free of oils
Lani H.
Amazing. Amazing. Amazing. I suffer from hormonal acne and this micellar water (pink bottle, not blue!!) does not break me out, even on the nights that I can only use this and skip washing my face.
Maddie H.
I used this product once before, my friend let me borrow hers. I absolutely loved it! My eye makeup is usually relatively hard to remove, but with this cleanser, it came off with almost no effort!
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I've heard so much about micellar cleansing water especially the Bioderma one but I don't wear make up often so I didn't want to spend too much on the Bioderma. I found this 3oz Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water at a low price, so I figured I would give it a try. I am IN LOVE with how gentle the cleansing water is and it does not irritate my eyes! I use a eyelash primer and mascara and it removed both products without having to excessively rub my eyes. I would definitely recommend and repurchase (even in full size). I also got the waterproof micellar cleansing water to try (haven't tried yet).
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.