BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lindsey W.
Moore, OK
This stuff is awful! Requires a lot of rubbing to remove eye makeup which is terrible for your skin. It also leaves a weird film on my face which I find unpleasant.
Jeniffer G.
Although I have a decent night routine for my face, I am constantly running too late in the mornings to wash my face again before starting on my makeup. So when this proceduct became available in the states I ran out to purchase it, and it more than lived up to the rave reviews. It allows me to remove all of the oil and dirt that gets on my face during the night, and it leaves my skin fresh and supple. I have no doubt this product works for any part of any skin type's routine, because it is so gentle and effective.
makayla h.
I’m in love with the cleansing waters! They are really good and they have different ones for all skin types they are really good for taking off makeup and cleansing the pores!!
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I love this! It gets my eye makeup off so swiftly and easily! I also use it in the morning sometime before putting my makeup on and it makes my face feel nice and clean!
Tamzen B.
Springdale, AR
I've long been scrubbing my face with water and my hands to remove makeup and knew it was time to get something that could take my makeup off, but I didn't want to spend money on something that might irritate my skin. Enter Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water, which not only takes off makeup but doubles as a cleanser for the whole face. It doesn't dry my face out, nor does it make it oily. Plus I love seeing how much dirt it pulls off my face, so it really feels like it's doing its job. Good deal, good product.
Kathryn W.
I've only used this a couple of times, but so far I like it for what I bought it for - to remove makeup without being too harsh on my skin.

I don't use this as my face cleanser, just to remove makeup. I like that it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily like traditional makeup removers. It doesn't completely remove my mascara as I tend to wear several coats, but I will continue using it because it is not oily.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
So, Ive always been one to buy makeup remover wipes. While the wipes are okay and its sometimes difficult to find a wipe that is moist. I LOVE this product, I had been wanting to try it out for a long time. I absolutely love the fact it doesnt BURN your eyes and it removes all my eye makeup so quick and easily! This had become a product I always have to have!
Cathy G.
El Paso
This stuff is Great! It leaves your skin fresh and clean!! I definetly recommend! I really like how you don't have to use so much product to get your make up off!
Shelsie K.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I LOVE MICELLAR WATER! I love how fresh it makes my skin and it really cleans out those nooks and crannies and pores on your face and neck. I use it all the time.
Amber R.
I love this product! Would definitely recommend to anyone out there debating on whether to purchase! However, I'm only giving 4 stars because I do feel like this can leave a light filmy feel to the skin after use. I just rinse my face with water to eliminate it, but I don't think it stands up to the claims of a "no residue feel" 100%! Still a great product though, half way through my second bottle!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.