BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Emely G.
I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. It removes makeup very quickly. It does not stink. It's so soft on your skin and there is no need to rinse it off. Go to product. Highly recommend. Bought at Ulta for $3.99.
Juliette C.
I really like this makeup remover because it is very soft and gentle on your skin, does not take forever to remove makeup unlike other brands. The price is amazing for a drugstore product, compare to others.
Ashley M.
Only thing I use to take my makeup off !! It's definatley met my expectation it's makes my skin look so nice and I buy this all the time it took a great effect on my skin . Help with acne and my dryness !!
Sofiaa L.
Love it so good for my skin and very affordable as well , really gentle not harsh at all best one I've tried so far , would totally recommend it and 5 stars isn't enough!! Excellent work at creating this.
Lauren C.
I really like these types of beauty products I've used two brands and this is one of them. They both totally did what they needed to do they took off my make up, even off of my eyes and are super gentle. I actually use this now instead of a regular eye make up remover
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!
It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on.
No need to rinse it off either!
My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness.
Miranda💋 R.
This cleansing water is great for sensitive skin not harsh at all. Cleanse in 1 minute. Great for its pricing and yes I would buy it again and would recommend to other with sensitive, dry, normal skin types.
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Me encanta este proyecto porque des maquilla y limpia la cara y la deja bien suave y limpia se los recomiendo mucho yo lo amo mucho es muy bueno buenísimo es espectacular es un poco caro pero tiene que comprar..
S A.
My all time favorite cleanser !
I have been using it for years now !!
It is very gentle on my eyes & skin
Removes all makeup very well
The price is very reasonable ..
I definitely recommend it to other !!
Dominique F.
I love this water it's one of the best makeup removers I use I got it for about 4 or 6 bucks at Walmart and it works like a charm I don't have to scrub my face just to remove my waterproof makeup I would so recommend this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.