BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Natasha G.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I really, really like this product. It's huge, which is inconvenient for travel.

It's clear, it doesn't leave residue on my skin, and I feel like it takes off makeup off really well. It's gentle on my skin, doesn't dry me out like alcohol based makeup removers! It doesn't have a scent, but I wouldn't actively try to pour this in my eyes because it would definitely sting.
Rachel M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my absolute favorite cleansing product to take off my make up. I wear a lot of make up and when it comes to removal i am very particular. A lot of wipes and creams i have tried in the past leave me feeling unclean and I have the urge to wipe my face immediately afterward. When I use cleansing water I do not experience that feeling at all. I feel refreshed and my skin feels clean and residue free. It also doesn't have a potent scent which I appreciate in a face product. It is also doesn't irritate my eyes at all when I'm taking off mascara and liner. This stuff is phenomenal.
Nino N.
I totally love this product. I have sensitive combination skin and it does not irritate my skin at all and does not leave it greasy and oily, the water absorbs quickly and removes all make up. I use it to remove my mascara and foundation. It is very cheap and has high quality. I will definitely buy it again.
Jonae B.
This product is so very gentle on my eyes and it didn't cause irritation. It has no smell which is good and it is easy to use. It took off my makeup faster and easier without causing damage to my skin
Harshita G.
Living in the U.S. it's hard to find an excellent micellar water. This is probably one of the best products I've found! Unlike the Simple micellar water, this doesn't sting at all and feels like I'm just cleaning my face with water. It removes all of my eye and face makeup when I'm in a hurry. For that price, no other company has better quality. Def. recommend this!
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I recently started using Micellar Water, from another brand, but switched to using this Garnier Micellar Water after trying it at a friend's house. With the other brand, I was having to rub my eyes like crazy to get my waterproof eye makeup off, but with this stuff, it's effortless. I don't use it for anything but eye makeup removal, but I'd highly recommend it!
LaToya T.
Stoughton, MA
I tried this product after seeing it on several top beauty products lists in magazines. I really like it because it is affordable and can be found at local drugstores, such as CVS and Walgreens. It is not harsh and can be used to remove dirt and makeup from your face, eyes, and lips. And it leaves your skin feeling moist and refreshed. No stinging. No harsh smells.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
I use this product a few times per day!  It's so refreshing, it cleans off all the dirt, sweat, and pollution!  Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing water removes makeup like a magician!  I can take a shower, use cleanser, and then out of the shower I'll use this and more makeup and dirt are on the cotton pad.  Another great attribute is that this is so portable and super simple to use.  Put some on a cotton pad and apply to face - wipe all around and you're done.  It's not just a makeup remover but it actually cleanses your skin too!  Great product!
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Great alternative for make up remover wipes! Wipes are very harsh on my sensitive skin, but this product works wonders!! Great value, lasts a long time since I use makeup only during the week! I totally recommend it! A small amount goes a long way, i use 2 cotton round for my whole face, with one i remove everything and the other one I go once again to remove any makeup that was still on my skin!
Whitley C.
Wayne, WV
I like this product but it didn't wipe away all the make up and dirt like I expected. I find it works best of you clean your face with a different cleanser first then use this
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.