BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Meredith P.
Pfafftown, NC
this product is magic in a bottle, it will literally take all of your makeup off within minutes - usually takes me about 3-4 cotton pads to get it off but still, i absolutely love it! it even removes waterproof mascara! you can buy it at your local walmart or drugstore. the only thing that i don't like about it, is that it leaves a kind of oily texture on your face but simply rinse your face with warm water she pat dry and you're good to go! p.s make sure you shake the bottle first for a few seconds to achieve best results.
Jamie G.
Des Allemands, LA
OMG, I can not say enough good thing about this product. I have dry skin. This product and brand came out with a great thing. It removes all your makeup and rehydrated your face at the same time. Most of all it is not and arm and leg for something so great. If u want my makeup off face and good with out watching my face I use this. Cause I know it will take it all off with no problems. It is a go to and a stable for me.
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Just purchased this micellar cleansing water and have been using it for a few days now and I like it. It's gentle and works so well. I wash my face first then use a cotton all to wipe away left over dirt. I have yet to use this only instead of pre washing but so far so good. Paid about $6.99 at target. Walgreens had it for $7.99
Jordan D.
Winter Spgs, FL
I love this stuff! I use it nightly to take off my makeup. Gentle enough to use on my eyes, and doesn't leave any sticky or oily residue. I have continued to repurchase this!
ashleigh r.
San Francisco, CA
i LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff. it is so gentle on my skin - i have never had issues with breaking out. i wear a lot of makeup, so it takes me maybe 3 cotton rounds to completely clean my face, but once it's gone, it's gone. my face feels so refreshed and i love that you don't need to rinse after. i love cleansing oils, but i often feel that they leave a residue. not the case with this. i will keep repurchasing this product because it works so effectively.
Jillian A.
Manasquan, NJ
I have tried so many makeup removers from wipes, creams, liquids. This is by far my favorite , it works like a charm! With a simple cotton pad you can remove all of your makeup with no pulling or tugging, especially on sensitive areas like your eyes. It's located with the cleansers in my drug store and I will absolutely continue to purchase this product. It is under $10, can't beat it!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I love this stuff. Some on a cotton ball gets all of my eye makeup off. I use it periodically throughout the day if I'm home all day. It helps keep my face refreshed.
Amanda S.
So my friend Amanda received a package from the company and we had a testing party!!! This product leaves your face feeling so fresh and smooth!! Removes makeup like a charm and is very sensitive at the eye area!!! It is amazing!!!! I give this product 5 stars it feels good! Clear skin wanted ?? Get this product removes all make up
Courtney C.
Lone Tree, CO
I absolutely love ...LOVE this cleansing water. I use it every morning to refresh my face before putting on makeup. I love it for removing makeup when I'm too tired to do the whole cleansing routine, I feel good doing at least this much. It leave my skin feeling fresh, clean, hydrated, and I haven't had ANY breakouts or problems. The cost is great too, since you don't need much for each application, one bottle really goes a long way!
Nikole G.
Dearborn, MI
I was very impressed with this product. I know that at first it's hard to believe that water can take off your makeup, but this does. It's very gentle and cooling on the skin while also being powerful. It removes all your makeup including waterproof eye liner. It's also great to use on a Q-Tip to clean up under your winged liner or other small areas on your face. It doesn't burn or sting your eyes either. Great product!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.