BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
A staple for sure, everyone should have this in their skin care routine. I use it as a makeup remover, a toner, and even a facial cleanser if I'm really low on time. It's not drying at all, so I can use it more than once a day. And it really does clean. I can wipe my face with a makeup remover, wash my face with a cleanser, and then use a cotton ball of this stuff and still see some makeup come off. And using this after coconut oil to remove makeup has been the greatest discovery for my skin.
Claudy S.
The Garnier Skin Active Micellar Cleansing water is gentle and effective. I use it to remove my makeup and cleanse my face from impurities. It is gentle enough to use on any skin type, and as often as you'd like. You only need one pass to remove makeup. The best part is that you don't have to wash your face afterwards, unlike with most makeup removers
Krystle E.
Sacramento
Hands down best product I have used! I suffered from bad acne and within two weeks my face cleared up and my scars faded. I will use this forever and recommend it to other!
Krystin S.
I actually like this product. It does not irritate my sensitive skin and cleans away dirt or product that is left after I cleanse. It also takes off my water proof mascara.
Breanna R.
I started using this product after a friend gave ne obe of her extras. At first I was not sure if this product would work. I did not think a cleansing water would do the trick like other cream makeup removers.
I really love this. It easily removes everything. It is light but it gets the job done. Way better then the heavy feeling creams I used before.
Raquel L.
Perris, CA
I just recently started using this, I never thought that it would work since it looks like pure water; It does work but it does not remove water proof mascara or eyeliner.
Cassandra Q.
Warren, OH
A heaven send! This is the best remover I've ever used and doesn't bother my skin or my
Eyes. No harsh chemical scent and is gentle. Pleasantly surprised when I tried this.
Paola B.
Allen, TX
IN LOVE, after washing my face with a cleanser I love to go over my face with this to make sure I have removed every piece of makeup, it leaves me feeling fresh before bed
Emely G.
It leaves my skin feeling soft and does not irritate my face what so ever. It removes my makeup with a few strokes. It does not leave my face oily. Highly recommend this product.
Ashley C.
Newburgh, IN
Perfect for cleansing your face in the evening and removing all the makeup from the day without having to get in the sink bowl! Nongreasey and no stickiness after it drys!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.