BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Chestine J.
Philadelphia , PA
This is a great makeup remover .. it removes makeup so easy .. I was very shocked on how it didn't burn my eyes like most makeup removers it was nice and gentle on my skin
rita w.
chicago
love this product leaves your face feeling clean and fresh and ever so soft i would recommend to everyone i gave it 5 stars its that good very gentle on the skin i buy it all the time give it a try you will love it too
Wendy M.
I bought a bottle of this Micellar Water at Dollar General. I needed something to cleanse my face in the am - quickly and thoroughly. I think this product meets both of those expectations. I have sensitive skin (turns red around my nose and chin) and this product does not irritate those areas and leaves my skin feeling fresh, cool and soft. I will be purchasing this again as I feel that its a great value/price.
Julie J.
After hearing about micellar water from my sisters, I wanted to try it out! I absolutely love this kind. It is soft on my skin and eyes, and doesn't require a lot of scrubbing to get the makeup off, which I love. I hate scrubbing my eye makeup off. It also doesn't leave me feeling oily, like some other liquid cleansers I've tried. The only thing that I don't like about it is that I go through a bottle too fast.
Lynn T.
Hixson, TN
I absolutely love coming home and taking my makeup off! This product makes it super easy to take all the makeup off and it doesn't leave a weird, dry feeling behind.
Christina K.
Sheridan, OR
This stuff works very well. My son tossed it into the cart and I didn't realize it till we got home but I'm sure glad he did I love that it takes off my make up without drying out my skin.
Raven W.
Oviedo, FL
I’ve used various types of micellar water and this one actually works on my stubborn waterproof mascara. It‘s great on my sensitive skin too! I’ve used it everyday since I got it and it still looks brand new. A little goes a long way. Didn’t even irritate my sensitive eyes either. Definitely my go-to micellar water. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
Cassandra J.
Canal Winchester, OH
What manner of dirt trapping and oil busting sorcery is this? Garnier's Micellar Cleansing Water! I am absolutely in love with this product. I use it at night to remove my makeup and in the morning as a toner. It's tough on dirt and oil, but gentle on the skin. My skin feels fantastic and I've had noticeably fewer acne breakouts. This product is a must have. Grab a bottle immediately!
Celia B.
Sometimes I come behind my face wash with this product. It helps pick up leftover traces of makeup. Honestly I hate the packaging but it's a decent product so I use.
Jennifer M.
Thornton, PA
This micellar water does remove makeup very well. However, if you have stubborn eye makeup on, you will need a heck of a lot more cotton pads and product and it will take a lot more rubbing to remove it all. I tend to hold a cotton pad soaked in the product and let it sit for a little bit before I try to wipe it away. This product works but certainly not like the bottle suggests, rubbing is needed for eye makeup.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.