BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Alison T.
Greenbrier, AR
At first, loved this product. However, the longer I used it, the more I noticed it felt like it was leaving a slight film. I do not use it as often now, only when I'm in a big hurry to go to bed.
keren a.
Crowley, LA
1,284 reviews
I love this water. It is very easy to use and it helps me remove my makeup very fast and easy. It is also very gentle on my skin and i have never broken out after using this. I highly recommend it.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Helps to mattefy your face, but stinks. Not sure I'm in a rush to buy more or refer it on to other friends. Already bought some for my daughter who didn't like it at all.
Amy R.
Springdale
This stuff is awesome. Takes off even the most difficult makeup. Eyeliner and mascara are no problem for this product. L'Oréal Paris Sublime Soft Cleansing Water Purifying Makeup Remover
Raquel N.
I really like this. It seems gentle and feels refreshing after using it. A little goes a long way. You can find it in most drug stores or one stop shop type of stores. I would recommend to others l.
Lizeidy R.
Roma, TX
This cleansing water from garnier is amazing. It removes makeup easily without making a mess. You don't have to use a lot of product a little goes a long way. Great product totally recommend it!
clarissa c.
To be so liquidity this product takes makeup off like wonders water proof eyeliner gone! The only con I had about this product is the price I think Johnson's® Baby Oil works just as well
Persida G.
Lodi, NJ
This product is ok if you hardly wear makeup. I bought It thinking it was going to remove my makeup. I gave it away. If you do not wear makeup this would be great for you
Sharon M.
Kissimmee, FL
Would buy it 10x

Its really a Miracle !!

Makes my makeup dissolve and makes the taking off your make-up step really easy and smooth.

It has no scent which is a plus in my book and is very affordable.
Gianna M.
I love this product! Our our use it every day and night for my oil Liesken.it's great to get to get rid of acne and works overtime very well. Everyone of my family uses it and I suggested to everyone because it's a great product for your money it's like five bucks.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.