BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

How to Use:

To Remove Eye Makeup:

To Clean Skin & Remove Face Makeup:

Patricia G.
I'm shocked how well this works! I removes makeup very easily. It is gentle and not irritating on the eyes. It does leave a little film behind if you use too much, but that was my own fault.
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
I picked this up at Ulta because I had been meaning to try out a micellar water for a while now. I feel makeup wipes are a bit harsh on my skin, and I was looking for something more gentle to take off my face with. For my first micellar water, this did not disappoint. Using two small cotton pads, I could take off my full face of makeup. I wear full foundation and loads of eyeliner daily and it is wonderful to find something that doesn't irritate my skin so much and isn't so oily. I will admit that it sometimes does irritate my right eye a bit and it'll water considerably after removing my makeup. But all in all I still give this a 5/5.
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I just started experimenting with water based makeup removers and was so surprised at how clean my face felt after. I would definitely say this brand is effective and affordable. I would recommend for all skin types!
Karie W.
Parma, OH
This is the best makeup remover I've used. It removes stubborn waterproof mascara with ease. I had doubts that a product that looks and feels like water could remove makeup so easily, but my doubts were erased. I typically wet a cotton round with the Micellar water and hold it over my eyes for about 30 seconds to help loosen the mascara. I wipe my eye makeup away and then use the other side of the same round to wipe the rest of my face. I typically follow this step by using my Clarisonic, but that step isn't necessary. There is no residue left from the Micellar water ad you could just clean and go. I highly recommend this product.
Christina AKA The Cherokee Gypsy (Youtube) C.
Smyrna, TN
If you are an avid makeup wearer, this stuff is amazing. It refreshes your face, removes makeup with ease, and is inexpensive. I like to use facewipes to remove my makeup when I wear it, but I've used almost a whole bottle of this stuff. Its also good for refreshing your face any time of the day. I recommend using the makeup pads, pouring a bit on one, then wiping face and neck all over. You will be surprised at how much dirt this stuff can get rid of. I highly recommend. This really is a good makeup remover and face refresher.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this product it is amazing. It takes my makeup off no problem. It also is great to refresh my skin on daily basis. I highly recommend this product for the summer and everyday use.
Angela H.
Memphis, TN
I love this product. Just try it once. Cleanse your face the way you normally do and use this afterwards. You might be surprised at how well it cleans what was missed. Plus your skin will feel great afterwards.
Alison I.
Great product! I use to use this all the time with make up, definitely would recommend. It works amazing! I actually told a friend about this product and it's all she uses too. Would be my go to and would buy again.
Kadhene K.
Amazing makeup remover and cleanser. I mainly use it to remove makeup from both my face and around the eyes. It does not irratate my skin and it leave my face feeling hydrated after use.
Jacqueline B.
Castro Valley, CA
I have been enjoying using this product to start the removal of my makeup. This cleansing water is gentle and easy to use. I apply it to my cotton round and I lightly press the round against my eye lids. It gives the product a chance to absorb into my makeup and then all I have to do is wipe it away. Depending on the mascara I am using, it doesn't always get all on the 1st wipe. The price point is decent and you can find it at just about anywhere. This is quickly becoming a key product in my skin care routine.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.