BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
STEPHANIE W.
Warner Robins, GA
I have recently purchased this product because,I have been seeing it everywhere!! I decided to give it a try and it is absolutely amazing. It is super gentle,removes mascara easily without having to scrub. Since using this product I can truly say my face feels and looks amazing. Also I have always been one to not wanna wash my face before bed but with this product how can I not. #mustbuy#love
Jennifer M.
I love this product. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, cleans well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or too dry. My only complaint is that it takes some real elbow grease to remove makeup that is "color stay" or "16 hour". It won't remove my color stay lipstick, but I have yet to find anything that really does.

My favorite time to use this is first thing in the morning when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for my usual morning face cleansing routine. I clean it with this, and then slap on some of Garnier's gel moisturizer (another one of my favorite things!).
Rusti H.
I have been using makeup wipes forever to remove my makeup. There are two products I switched between that worked wonders and smelled great. Didn't think things could get better until I got this miracle cleaner. I love that it not only removes the makeup, but on nights that you don't feel like washing your face after a girl's night out, it also cleanses your face leaving a fresh feeling. Great price and don't need much to do the job. I only wish they would come up with a wipe so I can take on the go.
Taylor O.
When I saw this product on commercials I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I'm a sucker for packaging and I thought it was so cool and cute! I finally got it and I'm sad to say I'm in love with it. It's sad because it's almost $7 where I bought it and i usually take my makeup off with $2 baby wipes.😂 This product takes your makeup off so well and feels nice and hydrating. Go try it out!
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
This product is basically heaven for me. I tend to wear a heavy amount of makeup, and it takes off my makeup pretty well. The packaging is decent looking, but the actual product is absolutely amazing
Victoria C.
This stuff is like magic water. Use this on a cotton pad and take off your makeup and dirt you didn't even know was on your face. I use this as like a pre-cleanse before i use a cleanser on my face so that my face wash doesn't have to work through a layer of makeup and oil and dirt. This is good for my combo-oily skin and has not caused any break outs. I am also sensitive to fragrance and this doesn't irritate my skin. You get a lot in one bottle and it lasts a while. My favorite part is the price. It is so affordable it just knocks all the competitors out of the park.
Ana Karen C.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez , WY
Micelles water is a must have. This one is really nice and affordable. I have tried for so long, and I am obsessed. It is incredible and it gives a brighter appearance to your face!
Angelica T.
miramar
Love how refreshing this product feels! It removed all of my makeup completely! It also made me feel very refreshed specially after a hot day. It definitely met my expectations. I will be buying this product again.
Itzayana S.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this product at Walmart... this product works really good to remove your makeup and is very gentle on the skin... it has a lot of product and nice packaging... I would definitely buy this again
Brianna M.
I absolutely love this! I use it almost every day and it does every thing. Cleans skin and removes eye makeup very well. Smells great too. Not too pricey either. I'd def buy again.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.