BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?3 Answers
Kayla S.
Glendora, CA
I recently started using this cleanser. I love it. I have tried so many but this leaves your skin feeling clean and hydrated. I would certainly recommend it. It went above and beyond my expectations.
Jhuanne M.
Everett, WA
I used to use just water and a towel to remove my makeup, but now that I'm more refined and old... i love the feel of my skin after using a good amount on a pad. I only wish they sold bigger bottles.
Darlene S.
Garnier is a one stop shop! They literally have all the essentials needed for skincare and hair. The micellar water is a must have, this is part of my every day routine (am & pm)
Bailey W.
Stafford, VA
I love how easily this micellar water takes off my makeup! It gets all of my makeup off, even what my cleanser doesn't take off! This micellar water makes my skin feel great and it doesn't dry it out!
Rachel Y.
Stanley, NC
This product is AMAZING. I like that I can use it to wipe of my face makeup without leaving oil on my skin. It feels much more clean than other makeup removers (including makeup wipes), which I feel is good for my acne. I just use a cotton round to remove my foundation as soon an I get home and then later use it to remove my eye makeup. You do have to let it sit on your eye for a while and let it kind of soak, and then it still does take some scrubbing to remove mascara, but considering it doesn't have any oil, it works better than expected. I will never go back to regular makeup remover, this is my new fav
Hali G.
Whitwell, TN
I enjoyed this product. It isn't very expensive and you can buy it at any local grocery store. It is not harsh at all, and it met my expectations for the price. I would consider buying again one day.
Xio A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product. It takes away all my makeup really fast leaving my face soft and clean. I just dab a bit of the product with a cotton ball and that's all that's needed.
Victoria W.
Woodstock, MD
I like using micellar water around my eyes to remove makeup. It is gentle to remove eye makeup without leaving your eyes oily or having to rewash that area. It is a great cleanser and makeup remover
Valerie B.
Salt Lake City
Very good option when I just can't be bothered to clean my face extensively. Takes makeup off but it takes a LOT to get my face completely clean. I think that it has caused some minor break outs too
Mallory E.
Mitchell
I really like this product! Sometimes I get laZy at night and don't want to take off my make up. This helps me clean my face and get the make use off! Don't like the sometime sticky feeling it leaves
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.