BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Lacreasha S.
After hearing about this product for weeks I finally decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. This works just as good as my higher end make up removers/cleansers. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Taylor O.
When I saw this product on commercials I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I'm a sucker for packaging and I thought it was so cool and cute! I finally got it and I'm sad to say I'm in love with it. It's sad because it's almost $7 where I bought it and i usually take my makeup off with $2 baby wipes.😂 This product takes your makeup off so well and feels nice and hydrating. Go try it out!
Evgenia R.
Great makeup removing solution. It helps remove even waterproof makeup and cleanses your skin. Don't forget to neutralize it afterwards either by washing your face or with a toner.
Victoria C.
This stuff is like magic water. Use this on a cotton pad and take off your makeup and dirt you didn't even know was on your face. I use this as like a pre-cleanse before i use a cleanser on my face so that my face wash doesn't have to work through a layer of makeup and oil and dirt. This is good for my combo-oily skin and has not caused any break outs. I am also sensitive to fragrance and this doesn't irritate my skin. You get a lot in one bottle and it lasts a while. My favorite part is the price. It is so affordable it just knocks all the competitors out of the park.
Vanessa K.
Chamberino, NM
I kept hearing a lot good things about this Micellar Cleansing Water so I gave in to my curiosity and purchased it at Ulta. I use it only at night to take off ALL of my make up, including stubborn eye make up and it is AMAZING! It takes off everything so quickly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and comfortable. I did not realize how much make up and dirt was staying behind with just cleansing and toning. I also have acne prone skin and I have noticed a dramatic difference with less acne after using this regularly.
Rusti H.
I have been using makeup wipes forever to remove my makeup. There are two products I switched between that worked wonders and smelled great. Didn't think things could get better until I got this miracle cleaner. I love that it not only removes the makeup, but on nights that you don't feel like washing your face after a girl's night out, it also cleanses your face leaving a fresh feeling. Great price and don't need much to do the job. I only wish they would come up with a wipe so I can take on the go.
Danielle M.
Greenville, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is good. It removes my eye makeup quickly and gently. I prefer a cleansing oil these days but I’d use this in a pinch. I liked it, I just like my current routine better.
Jordan G.
I have nothing to say about the science behind this stuff, but it does leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. My daughter also uses this with me and it's fun to start a beauty routine. We both have sensitive skin and this works for us both.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I love this product!! I does such a great job of cleaning my skin and removing my makeup!! I prefer this one over the blue and green!! I love this one because it is not oily at all!!
Alex C.
Spanish fork , UT
This is a great product but it must sit on your eye makeup for at least 15 seconds before it's effective. Once the product soaks into your eyeliner and mascara, it comes right off!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.