BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Lauren C.
I really like these types of beauty products I've used two brands and this is one of them. They both totally did what they needed to do they took off my make up, even off of my eyes and are super gentle. I actually use this now instead of a regular eye make up remover
Dominique F.
I love this water it's one of the best makeup removers I use I got it for about 4 or 6 bucks at Walmart and it works like a charm I don't have to scrub my face just to remove my waterproof makeup I would so recommend this
Miranda💋 R.
This cleansing water is great for sensitive skin not harsh at all. Cleanse in 1 minute. Great for its pricing and yes I would buy it again and would recommend to other with sensitive, dry, normal skin types.
Kayla R.
Monticello, MN
I'm obsesssssed with this micellar water! Garnier is the only brand other than the target brand of micellar water I buy. The price is great and this huge bottle lasts forever! Makes my skin feel so clean!
Marissa W.
This product was great at removing my makeup, but it did leave a greasy residue on my face, I basically needed to wash my face again. I think the price is fair, however I probably would not purchase again
Yaritza R.
Leominster, MA
Me encanta este proyecto porque des maquilla y limpia la cara y la deja bien suave y limpia se los recomiendo mucho yo lo amo mucho es muy bueno buenísimo es espectacular es un poco caro pero tiene que comprar..
Katy K.
I adore the Micellar Water makeup wipes so I wanted to give this a try. I am really disappointed by the micellar water it’s self, I felt that it did not live up to its expectations. I would not repurchase.
Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
I love the new Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water!
It removes makeup easily and quickly! I use a cotton ball and with a few swipes, it takes off any makeup I had on.
No need to rinse it off either!
My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness.
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This stuff works but I have to go over my whole face over and over again to remove even the smallest amount of makeup! I purchased this at Walmart.  I won't be repurchasing this! So disappointed.
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Bought this from ULTA since all my friends were talking about it. I like it since its good for all skin types and you dont need to cleanse your face again after wiping your make up off with this product. Real nice!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.