BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? If so, did it make you break out?4 Answers
Gabbi C.
Stillmore, GA
Best makeup remover hands down. I use it in the wipes now, but this was my ultimate go to for removal. Day makeup or fancy nighttime looks it takes it all off with only one swipe.
Hailie B.
Montgomery, TX
Great for removing everyday makeup. I just add some to a cotton pad then wipe over my face. It breaks down the make so I can just wash my face and have all of it off. I really like the dispenser that it has.
Ashley W.
Norfolk, VA
This is my favorite, cost-effective micellar water. It's amazing how much makeup is still left over after I wash my face and this takes care of it. It also leaves no residue or film of any kind which I like.
Emely G.
I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing water. It removes makeup very quickly. It does not stink. It's so soft on your skin and there is no need to rinse it off. Go to product. Highly recommend. Bought at Ulta for $3.99.
Sarah D.
WAXAHACHIE, TX
I recently went to Beautycon and this product was given to almost everyone. I received both the different types that were offered. I love the product. My daughter who is 13 finds it very easy to take off her makeup now. She always had a problem getting her eye liner and mascara off because she was afraid to get the cleaner in her eyes.
I will say that I do not use the cotton pads. I have found that a washrag works just as well. I'm sure that I will buy some in the future to see how I feel about them with the product but for right now I will stick with what works. I see us only using this in the future.
S A.
My all time favorite cleanser !
I have been using it for years now !!
It is very gentle on my eyes & skin
Removes all makeup very well
The price is very reasonable ..
I definitely recommend it to other !!
Dominique F.
I love this water it's one of the best makeup removers I use I got it for about 4 or 6 bucks at Walmart and it works like a charm I don't have to scrub my face just to remove my waterproof makeup I would so recommend this
Lauren C.
I really like these types of beauty products I've used two brands and this is one of them. They both totally did what they needed to do they took off my make up, even off of my eyes and are super gentle. I actually use this now instead of a regular eye make up remover
Cheyenne W.
Leslie, MO
Bought this from ULTA since all my friends were talking about it. I like it since its good for all skin types and you dont need to cleanse your face again after wiping your make up off with this product. Real nice!
Heidi H.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
This stuff works but I have to go over my whole face over and over again to remove even the smallest amount of makeup! I purchased this at Walmart.  I won't be repurchasing this! So disappointed.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.