BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Nereida M.
Belleville
After a long day with make-up I live to removal and cleanse my face with this all-in-1. It leaves my face feeling clean and soft. I purchase my first one in CVS it’s. It expensive and I recommend everyone to try it.
Robbie R.
Edinburg, TX
I was super excited about this cleanser, but to me, it wasn't worth all the hype it got. It did its job, it removed most of my makeup, but I've used way better, cheaper makeup removers. I wouldn't buy again.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love this product it is amazing. It takes my makeup off no problem. It also is great to refresh my skin on daily basis. I highly recommend this product for the summer and everyday use.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I absolutely love this. It takes all my makeup off so effortlessly. I don’t have to sit there and scrub, it just wipes away. It is very affordable, and it works way better than I expected it to. I would recommend this.
Devany D.
Columbus, GA
I picked this up at Ulta because I had been meaning to try out a micellar water for a while now. I feel makeup wipes are a bit harsh on my skin, and I was looking for something more gentle to take off my face with. For my first micellar water, this did not disappoint. Using two small cotton pads, I could take off my full face of makeup. I wear full foundation and loads of eyeliner daily and it is wonderful to find something that doesn't irritate my skin so much and isn't so oily. I will admit that it sometimes does irritate my right eye a bit and it'll water considerably after removing my makeup. But all in all I still give this a 5/5.
Courtney D.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This is a staple in my skincare routine. I use this in the morning instead of washing my wash. It does a great job of cleansing but not striping my skin. It works just as well as higher end brands! I repurchase this over and over!
Alison I.
Great product! I use to use this all the time with make up, definitely would recommend. It works amazing! I actually told a friend about this product and it's all she uses too. Would be my go to and would buy again.
Jasmine A.
Use the product everyday. It's great for removing makeup and cleansing your face, and also great for everyday morning and night facial routines to wash those day to day impurities away!
Kadhene K.
Amazing makeup remover and cleanser. I mainly use it to remove makeup from both my face and around the eyes. It does not irratate my skin and it leave my face feeling hydrated after use.
Olivia N.
Columbus, OH
I will be honest i am not a huge fan of garnier hair products so i had very low expectations. It took off most of my make up and a little went a long way. it definitely did the job and didn’t irritate my skin at all
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.