BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Caitlin D.
I purchased this out of curiosity from the hype of micellar water and am very pleased so far! I don't wear heavy makeup, but I do love a good contouring palette, so seeing all the dirt come off is a great indication of its cleaning power. My skin feels hydrated afterwards and it's incredibly gentle. It removes eye makeup very well, but you do need to rub it off a bit. The great thing is that I haven't experienced any eye irritation from it, either. Wonderful product!
Emily S.
Coral Springs, FL
I live off this to take my makeup off! regular makeup wipes irritate my skin and this micellar water doesn't irritate at all. plus it takes off all my makeup with little effort
Catrina G.
Works awesome for taking make up off! Does the job of an oil with out leaving the skin oily. Feels refreshing to the skin and a little goes a long way. Would definitely purchase again. Very good product
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is a refreshing clean without having to rinse. It does not leave your face feeling tight only clean and refreshed. I use the entire line for a wonderful fresh morning glow.
Adriana M.
San Antonio, TX
If you've been on the fence regarding the hype surrounding Micellar Water as an effective means of removing makeup, then hopefully this review and the others will convince you. Micellar water is not a gimmick or trick; it actually works to gently and effectively remove your makeup. It does not burn or sting your eyes. The ingredient list is remarkably short and all good for you skin. A little goes a long way so you will have this for a while. Overall, it's a great buy!
Manasee B.
I didn't believe it when my sister bought this - I thought there was no way it would remove any makeup. But then I ran out of makeup wipes and used it and was pleasantly surprised. I put a dab (seriously just a little) on a cotton pad and one pad can remove my eye makeup on both eyes - eyeliner + mascara + eyeshadow. It does a good job of removing the makeup and I usually follow up with a cleanser just to clean the skin. Also works great on those water-proof mascaras!
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
I didn't think I could find something I would love as much as my Simple Micellar Water but this one takes the cake. Not only is there more product in this bottle but it doesn't have any sort of scent whatsoever. The Simple on had sort of a slight strange scent that I can't quite put my finger on. It refreshes my face whenever I need a good pick me up. The spout is good at controlling how much comes out and I just think the overall packaging design looks so sleek.
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
I recently discovers Micellar water and I love it! Super effective at removing even waterproof mascara, gentle enough for use on your eyes, and doesn't leave you feeling oily!
Jenn T.
I did not have a good reaction to this cleanser. Value and price were reasonable. I bought this at target................. it made my face break out and still left some makeup residue on my face. I did not like the product for myself.
Heather M.
I love this product. It melts the toughest mascaras and really plumps my skin. This is a great drug store choice. Make sure you are consistent with it and the results will speak for themselves when you don't feel like you need makeup to walk out of the door. (Fyi: i have normal/combo-ish skin in a high humidity climate). You do feel a slight tingle, but it does not dry your skin at all. I sometimes catch myself not putting on moisturizer because this makes my skin look and feel great.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.