BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• Any one else love ?!?! Or just me 🙋15 Answers
  • How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Connley A.
I use this on days when I do not wear makeup....I put it on a cotton round and go over my face before my night routine just to remove dirt and oil from the day....it's okay, but not my favorite.
Rosa D.
houston
I absolutely fell in love with this. I just bought it for the first time and it works awesome. In my opinion it's better than my makeup wipes and it doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I will definitely buy this again.
Sanu K.
This is an excellent makeup cleaner. It makes your skin feel extra clean. Plus you won't feel like you are stripping your skin while taking the makeup off. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
I was pretty amazed at how well this works! I usually use make up wipes to remove my foundation and a liquid makeup remover to remove my eye make up. When I swiped this across my foundation I couldn't believe it. Usually my wipes just smear it around until I use two wipes to get it off and I still end up with some left on my face. Not this stuff. Lifts it right off! It takes my eye makeup up off... minus my Too Faced BTS mascara. Not many things will take that off except my liquid makeup remover. Over all I am very impressed. It doesn't burn or dying. I'm not left oily or left feeling like I just had botox injected into my face. Great product!
E S.
Love this product! The price point and what it offers are definitely make it worth the bye. It evens out my skin and makes it feel amazing. I really feel like it pulls everything out I use this as a first line of defense before coconut oil. I feel like it definitely extracts dirt and oil from my face
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this makeup removing water. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin and for using it on the eyes. This is my second bottle I have purchased because I love it so much. It makes me want to put on a full face of makeup more often because it's so easy to remove with this product. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The only thing I have to say that I was a little bummed with is that it says that you do not have to rise after using it, but, if you don't it can leave your skin feeling a little sticky. So I just use a damn washcloth all over my face and then put on my moisturizer. Voila!! Love this stuff! It is my absolute favorite product!
Julia N.
Brandon
I am a huge fan of the micellar cleansing water. It works great to remove makeup. If I am ever out of toner, I use this product to remove oil from my face mid day if needed. I have oily skin and this product is a must!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
This is my #1 micellar water. It removes all my makeup from the day and doesn't strip my face of hydration. I love that I can easily find it anywhere for a decent price. Got my family and friends addicted to this as well.
Gabriela G.
Fair Haven , VT
Feels like water! Literally does not leave your skin oily like other products and has a neutral and refreshing scent to it. It hydrates your skin at the same time that it cleanses it! Love it! Would recommend to anyone
Heather K.
Mt Washington , KY
Great product. Lasts forever. Use just a bit and it gets makeup off and makes your face feel nice and clean. I got mine from Walmart. It’s a good price for how long it lasts. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.