BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I remember when micellar water started being a big deal in the skincare world. The big competitors in the drugstores were this and the Simple brand. I've tried both. They both do their jobs. You get a lot more for the price with the Garnier one and can even choose between regular and waterproof. I preferred the Simple one more because to Garnier one does irritate my eyes just a bit. If your eyes aren't sensitive to the littlest things, this micellar water will probably be a five star choice for you.
Thalia F.
Great product to remove the most stuborn makeup. It will get rid of all your cry-prood, kiss-proof, sweat-proof, you name it, and is bery gentle with your skin. You will feel you face hidrated after use.
Merasi R.
This is such a great product! It does such a wonderful job at removing my makeup including waterproof mascara. It isn't harsh on my skin and that's definitely important to me since I have sensitive skin.
Tiffony W.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely LOVE this Micellar Cleansing water. It removes even my best waterproof mascara with just a quick saturation using the round cotton pad and leaves my face feeling so refreshed. Afterwards I can almost feel my pores breathing. At night I follow up with an all natural night cream and give my face a quick swipe in the morning before moisturizing and priming my face. My sensitive skin has never looked better and I see myself buying this often in the future.
Yasmine L.
Boston, MA
I completely threw out my Neutrogena Make up remover wipes. This is the best make up removed I have ever tried!! They do not leave your skin oily, does not harm/burn your eyes!
Christina M.
At first I wasn't very sure if this product would be the one for me. But I gave it a try and Boy was I happy. I absolutely loveeeeeee this Cleansing Water by Garnier. I have Combination to dry skin and usually every makeup remover burns , leaves me oily or doesn't remove enough. This stuff is amazing on eye makeup and remove even the toughest makeup while not burning your eyes and leaving your face feeling refreshed. No residue or having to that feeling of oil on your face ! I give it two thumbs up and recommend this product to everyone !
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
I'm not really sure how I lived without this product for so long. I've been using this Micellar Water for a few months now and it is definitely a holy grail item for me now. I don't travel without it. I use it daily. It is great for refreshing your face after a work out or for removing heavy makeup. There is no need to rinse after using this product. It leaves the skin feeling refreshed and CLEAN unlike other products that leave an oily residue on the skin. I absolutely love it.
Jessica S.
Bowling Green, KY
I love this miscellar water! While it does take a little elbow grease to cut through water proof mascara, it does effectively remove all other make up from my face. It doesn't make my face feel greasy afterwards. All I do is soak a cotton pad with the Garnier Miscellar Water and then gently wipe my face free of my makeup. Like I said, waterproof mascara doesn't come off as easily as the other makeup but that's okay with me. I would definitely repurchase this. Love it!
Edith B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
hands down one of the best cleansing waters out there! i seriously recommend it for people who wear a lot of makeup. I used a wet towelette to remove it and with a cotton round i soak it with micellar water and it soaks up all the left over makeup/dirt on my face! i love that you dont have to rinse your face after using it! i do not know how i ddidnt find out about this product sooner! it's seriously one of my holy grail products
Jessica R.
Yemassee, SC
Absolute best makeup remover I have ever used. Great packaging and lid. Allows a little bit of the product to come out, which you don't need much. I have extremely sensitive skin and it doesn't bother my eyes or anything. I've been using for a little over a month now and it is great. I haven't tried the waterproof version yet, because this one removes my waterproof eyeliner and mascara just fine. No scent either, which is nice. Doesn't leave any residue behind on skin although I do a final rinse of my face anyways with cold water just to feel refreshed. Won't ever go back to using Ponds, which was my makeup remover for 10 years.
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.