BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • How long does this last if I use it everyday?4 Answers
Ana H.
Santa Fe, TN
OH MY GOODNESS! This has become my absolute go to for removing my makeup at the end of the night. I wash my face in the shower with my normal cleanser, but I always have left over mascara and makeup on my face. After my shower, I get out and using a cotton pad with a little bit of micellar water on it and remove the remaining makeup that my cleanser didn't get. This is also great for removing mascara. The way that works best for me is if I use a cotton pad and gently place it on my eye and left it sit and soak in for a few seconds and then wipe off. I use it every night and a bottle usually lasts me a couple of months. I absolutely love this!
E S.
Love this product! The price point and what it offers are definitely make it worth the bye. It evens out my skin and makes it feel amazing. I really feel like it pulls everything out I use this as a first line of defense before coconut oil. I feel like it definitely extracts dirt and oil from my face
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
Good micellar water. I like the simple a little better but this gets the job done and the bottle is bigger. I love a micellar to use in between cleanse and serum. I recommend this one to anyone looking for a good one.
Sanu K.
This is an excellent makeup cleaner. It makes your skin feel extra clean. Plus you won't feel like you are stripping your skin while taking the makeup off. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla K.
Parkers Pr, MN
I was pretty amazed at how well this works! I usually use make up wipes to remove my foundation and a liquid makeup remover to remove my eye make up. When I swiped this across my foundation I couldn't believe it. Usually my wipes just smear it around until I use two wipes to get it off and I still end up with some left on my face. Not this stuff. Lifts it right off! It takes my eye makeup up off... minus my Too Faced BTS mascara. Not many things will take that off except my liquid makeup remover. Over all I am very impressed. It doesn't burn or dying. I'm not left oily or left feeling like I just had botox injected into my face. Great product!
Taylor V.
Las vegas, NV
I wear quite a bit of makeup and this never fails to disappoint me. I've used it multiple times, and will continue to purchase it. I purchased mine at Ulta and would recommend to a friend.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I absolutely love this makeup removing water. It is gentle enough for sensitive skin and for using it on the eyes. This is my second bottle I have purchased because I love it so much. It makes me want to put on a full face of makeup more often because it's so easy to remove with this product. It leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The only thing I have to say that I was a little bummed with is that it says that you do not have to rise after using it, but, if you don't it can leave your skin feeling a little sticky. So I just use a damn washcloth all over my face and then put on my moisturizer. Voila!! Love this stuff! It is my absolute favorite product!
Hannah R.
Seattle, WA
My makeup comes off SO EASILY with the micellar water! I was blown away with how easy it cleansed my skin and removed my makeup! I purchased it from Ulta and will be using it in the future (and re-purchasing it)!
Rosa D.
houston
I absolutely fell in love with this. I just bought it for the first time and it works awesome. In my opinion it's better than my makeup wipes and it doesn't leave my skin oily at all. I will definitely buy this again.
Julia N.
Brandon
I am a huge fan of the micellar cleansing water. It works great to remove makeup. If I am ever out of toner, I use this product to remove oil from my face mid day if needed. I have oily skin and this product is a must!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.