BY GARNIER #1 in Micellar Water

• How does micellar water differ from any other cleanser?6 Answers
  • Heard a lot and want to try and review!1 Answers
D'Maree B.
Phoenix
After a long day of make-up and working the last thing I want is a face full of make. Using the Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Water Make-up Cleanser it wipes off like MAGIC!!! This product absolutely meets my expectations. No need for improvement!!
Jennifer M.
I love this product. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, cleans well, and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or too dry. My only complaint is that it takes some real elbow grease to remove makeup that is "color stay" or "16 hour". It won't remove my color stay lipstick, but I have yet to find anything that really does.

My favorite time to use this is first thing in the morning when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for my usual morning face cleansing routine. I clean it with this, and then slap on some of Garnier's gel moisturizer (another one of my favorite things!).
Alex C.
Spanish fork , UT
This is a great product but it must sit on your eye makeup for at least 15 seconds before it's effective. Once the product soaks into your eyeliner and mascara, it comes right off!
Jordan G.
I have nothing to say about the science behind this stuff, but it does leave my skin feeling refreshed and clean. My daughter also uses this with me and it's fun to start a beauty routine. We both have sensitive skin and this works for us both.
Rusti H.
I have been using makeup wipes forever to remove my makeup. There are two products I switched between that worked wonders and smelled great. Didn't think things could get better until I got this miracle cleaner. I love that it not only removes the makeup, but on nights that you don't feel like washing your face after a girl's night out, it also cleanses your face leaving a fresh feeling. Great price and don't need much to do the job. I only wish they would come up with a wipe so I can take on the go.
Taylor O.
When I saw this product on commercials I couldn't wait to get my hands on it! I'm a sucker for packaging and I thought it was so cool and cute! I finally got it and I'm sad to say I'm in love with it. It's sad because it's almost $7 where I bought it and i usually take my makeup off with $2 baby wipes.😂 This product takes your makeup off so well and feels nice and hydrating. Go try it out!
Danielle M.
Greenville, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is good. It removes my eye makeup quickly and gently. I prefer a cleansing oil these days but I’d use this in a pinch. I liked it, I just like my current routine better.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook , NY
I love this product!! I does such a great job of cleaning my skin and removing my makeup!! I prefer this one over the blue and green!! I love this one because it is not oily at all!!
Lacreasha S.
After hearing about this product for weeks I finally decided to give it a try. I was not disappointed. This works just as good as my higher end make up removers/cleansers. Will definitely be purchasing again!
Ana Karen C.
Tuxtla Gutiérrez , WY
Micelles water is a must have. This one is really nice and affordable. I have tried for so long, and I am obsessed. It is incredible and it gives a brighter appearance to your face!
Stacy d.
Levittown, PA
Carmen L.
Is the formula oily or is it more like a water?
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Worth it? Anyone else like? Just bough and still unsure.
Glo M.